Chapter 30 ~ Mated & Tea leaves

I stared out the window resting my head on Mason's bare chest. We laid in a comfortable silence and he was stroking my bare back.

I sighed looking up at him and touched the scar on his eyebrow with my thumb. He opened his eyes looking at me and I smiled, he smiled kissing me softly and I cupped his cheek kissing back.

We're finally fully mated.

I smiled pulling away biting my lip and he touched my neck tracing his fingers over the bite marks. "Do they hurt?" He asked touching them and I shook my head "good" he said moving my hair.

"You're very dominant. In and out of bed. What is that an alpha thing of yours?" I asked and he chuckled. "No. It's just who I am" he said shrugging.

"It was hot" I said and he grinned "kinky kitten" he said tugging on my hair and I giggled biting my lip. "Was it... Okay for you?" I asked nervously and he looked at me.

"It was amazing" he said and I smiled "I hope you're not lying" I said putting my head on his chest and he chuckled "trust me. I'm not" he said kissing my head making me smile.

We laid in silence and I sighed looking out the window drawing little shapes on his chest with my fingertips.

"A few days ago...you asked me if I loved you" he mumbled and I looked up at him. "Yeah" I whispered and he looked down at me, "you said you loved me" he said and I blushed "I did?" I said and he chuckled nodding stroking my back.

"Do you?" He asked and I nodded "yeah" I whispered and he sighed smiling. "I do too" he said and I bit my lip to keep from smiling widely "say it" I said and he looked at me "I love you" he said and I smiled widely kissing him making him chuckle. He laid me on my back climbing on me deepening the kiss, "mm. I love you too" I whispered and he smiled running his fingers through my hair kissing me crawling between my legs making me grin.

                                  ***
Next day

We walked to the house quietly and I looked at the sun rising. Mason opened the front door holding it open for me and I walked in holding my heels in my hands. I hugged his jacket around me as he closed the door locking it.

He wrapped his arms around me walking down the hall and I smiled turning around wrapping my arms around his neck kissing him. He smiled kissing back walking towards the stairs, I squealed falling down and landed on the steps "oh shit! You okay?!" He said and I giggled laying on the stairs.

"That was your fault" I whispered "no it wasnt" he said hovering over me. He held my waist kissing me and I kissed back cupping his face.

"Well well well" we heard and pulled away quickly, I looked at the top of the stairs and blushed seeing Anna standing there smirking.

"You two are finally mated aren't you?" She grinned and I blushed. Mason helped me up and I smiled standing up the steps. "You two look crazy" she giggled at our messed up hair and clothes "shut up. Don't you ever sleep?" Mason said walking up the stairs "not since I had my son" she said rolling her eyes and I smiled.

She looked at me smirking, "jeez Mason. Were you trying to eat her neck?" She said and I blushed covering my neck with my hair and he rolled his eyes going upstairs. I smiled walking up and she grabbed my arm "I want details" she whispered grinning "no!" I whispered and she pouted. "How many times? Was it hot? Is he rough? Is he big? Did you name it?" She asked making me giggle.

"I can hear you" Mason said from upstairs and she snickered. I held on the railing going up the steps "oh come on" she said and I sighed walking back to her, "we did it 4 times. It was really hot and yes he's rough. And I'm not telling you anything else" I said going upstairs "oh come on" she wined "good night" I said.