I heard Mariah crying, pleading Malcolm to stop, but of course he wouldn't listen. Someone then grabbed Malcolm by the collar of his shirt, pulling him away from me, causing Malcolm to fall on the floor.

"What the hell!" He looked up to see Brian standing over him, his face about to explode.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing!" he yelled.

"Kicking his ass like he deserved it." Malcolm got up from the floor and is now standing face to face with Brian.

"Okay. Really, Malcolm. He deserved it because he kicked your ass in front of everybody at the party because you called his grandpa lazy? If anyone deserved to get their ass kicked, it's you!"

I groaned as I put my hand on my chest. It hurts so bad.

"Now look what you did to him!" Brian yelled. "He's in pain and you don't give a rats ass about it!"

"Oh relax, Brian. It's not like what happened last year," Malcolm said with a smirked.

He's probably going to regret it, because Brian grabbed him and smashed him against a locker.

"Oh my God!" Seth yelled.

"I told you. Not. To bring. Last year. Up. Again!" Brian said, as he kept slamming Malcolm's head against the lockers.

Malcolm manages to turn himself and Brian around before Brian could slammed him against the lockers again. Malcolm grabbed Brian and slammed him against the lockers. Malcolm then grabbed Brian and punched him in the face. Brian then grabbed Malcolm's fist and tackled him onto the floor. He went on top of Malcolm and punched him in the face, trying to avoid his broken nose. Malcolm then punched Brian in the face, which causes Brian to fall backwards onto the floor. Malcolm got on top of him, putting his hands around his neck, trying to choke him.

Mr. Young and Mr. Franklin got over to Malcolm and Brian and they both managed to get the two boys apart. "Okay, boys! That's enough!" Mr. Franklin yelled, grabbing Malcolm by his shirt.

Mr. Young grabbed Brian. "Come on, you two. We're taking you guys to Mrs. Gray." He and Mr. Franklin walked Brian and Malcolm to the office.

"You okay?" I heard someone asked.

I looked up to see a man kneeling down beside me. He is a gorgeous looking Asian man with dark black hair and brown eyes with black framed glasses over them.

I shook my head no. "My chest hurts so bad."

He puts his hand on my chest. "Take a couple of deep breaths."

I took a couple of deep breaths for him, but they hurt each time. "You probably got a broken or a bruised rib," he said. "You might need to go to the hospital just in case. Do you think you can get up?"

"I...I think so." He got up from the floor and lifted me up carefully. We both walked to the office with everybody either staring at me or whispering to each other. Mariah is crying with Vivienne holding her. Some of my friends are crying too. Even Gabriella has tears coming out of her eyes!

The teacher took me to a room where there's a table, a few chairs, and a bed. He set me down gently on the bed. "Just sit here, okay? I'll get you an ice pack." He walked out of a room and came back a minute later with one. "Put this on your chest."

I did what he told me to do.

"Now, umm..." He tried to get my name.

"Christopher," I told him.

"Christopher, is there anyone we can call?"

"My grandpa. His name is Esteban Carrera."

"Okay, I'll have the secretary to call him to pick you up." He walks out of the room.

I say there, wincing in pain. This is great. Just great. School hasn't even started yet, and this day has gotten even worse. I hope that Malcolm's ass gets suspended, or better. Expelled.

Then I thought about Brian. The thought about him made me sad a little, mostly because the fight between him and Malcolm. The fight was really scary. Seeing Brian slamming Malcolm's head against the lockers and Malcolm trying to choke Brian scared me the most. I cried just thinking about it.

The teacher came back into the room. "Okay, I just had Ms. King called your grandpa. He'll be here soon." He noticed the tears coming out of my eyes. "You okay?"

"It's my chest," I lied to him. Then I took a deep breath. Okay, no, no. I didn't lie.

"Don't take too many deep breaths, okay?" I nodded my head. "Okay. Well, I have to teach a class right now, so Ms. King will be in here to check on you in a minute.

"Okay. Thanks, Mr...?"

"Seong. And you're welcome." He gave me a smile before he walked out of the room.

I got my head against the wall and groaned. Ms. King came in a minute later to check up on me. She helped me lay down on the bed and put a pillow on each side of me. "This will prevent you from rolling so your sides won't hurt that much."

"Thanks." I'm actually a lot tired now. When Ms. King left the room, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

♥️♥️♥️

"Christopher? Christopher?"

"Huh?" I woke up, trying to remember where the hell I am. I looked to see Ms. King standing over me. I then remembered what happened and hold on tight to my chest.

"Your grandpa's here," she said.

"Okay. Thanks, Ms. King."

She gently helped me get out of the bed and tooked me to the front office where my grandpa is waiting, holding my backpack. "You alright, kiddo?"

"Not really. My chest hurts."

"Okay, well I'm going to take you to the hospital now, okay?"

I nodded my head at him and we walked out of the school. Grandpa said," Just to let you know, one of your classmates got your homeworks out of your backpack, and your sister will get your homework for today for you."

"Thanks, Grandpa."

We walked to his car where he opened the door for me and I got in. He closed the door shut and went he to the driver's side and got in. He put my backpack into the backseat, started the car, and drove to the hospital.

♥️♥️♥️

Feel free to comment if you like.