A turn of events

**Curts POV**

I came back silently so noone would be able to see me. I watched as Kaizer made googly eyes at Matt who now woke up. I was about to leave when I heard the monitors going off and Kaizer scream no. I turn around to Benny wrestling with Kaizer trying to keep her under control as the nurses run in to try to pull Matt back to life.

"You idiot!!! Come back to me! Don't you dare leave me!!" Kaizer was yelling as benny brushed his thumb across her arm as she fell to the floor crying. Benny was a pretty cool dude in my opinion, I mean from what i've seen he's pretty devoted to Kaizer.

I suddenly feel a rage building up. "Idiot." I spat at Matts dead body from accross the room. How can he leave her like this? Kaizer is always so kind and caring to him, so he decides to just wake up and die.

I kicked the door open and left. At this point I really don't care if Matt lives or not. I was just there because I care about Kaizer. She hates me now, and it's all his fault. If he hadn't of droven in his condition he wouldn't be dead.

What on Earth am I even saying? Of course I fucking care.

I ran back to see the nurses with those things that hit your body with a lot of electricity or somthing and bring you back to life sometimes.

"Clear!." She yelled along with the other nurses and doctors near her. Matts heart however, didn't start beating. They did it again. "Clear!" Again followed by the other nurses and doctors. No such luch. Kaizer looked lifeless as she watched them try to bring her bestfriend back to life. She didn't blink as the tears rushed down her face.

I know they've been through a lot. (Ovbiously) But, I'm not sure, how much. I don't think anyone does. I do know one thing though, I have never since I met her, seen her in this much pain. She sat on her knees hugging Benny's arm as she caged her in an unbreathable hug. She just stared. She didn't show any emotion except pain and guilt.

"Clear" Again Matt was staying dead.

"Shhhh, it's okay Miss. King."

"Benny.....He.....He....Benny he's dead! Omg Benny he's dead!" At this point Kaizer has turned around and is now crying into Benny's chest. Benny is crying as well as he holds her to calm her sobs. One arm is wrapped tightly around her shoulders, while the other is rubbing her back.

"Kaizer, im so sorry." He pleaded. That is the first time i've ever heard him call her that, yet it sounded so natural. Everything seemed to be going in slow motion around me yet I just stand here, not sure how to act, what to say, what to do. So I just stand here.

I Hear the lady say "Cllllleeeaaaarrrrrr" again in slow motion. This time ----^v^---- there was a beep in the heart monitor and everyting went back to normal motion.

"Thank god" I breathlessly say.

"BENNY!! He... He's alive oh thank god thank the flipping god. Benny I thought I lost him." She begins to cry again but this time I believe they were happy tears.

I decided to leave because old emotions are hitting me. As tears well up I pull out my phone, time to do something I haven't done for a long time. I call up Nash

"Hello?" He answers before I could even answer back a girl asked him "Babyyyy whose that??" in a giddy way. Ew

"Wanna hit some joints? I'm really stressed right now.?

**Kaizer

It's been about a month and the only times ive left Matt are when Benny makes me go out with him to eat or something along those lines. I haven't talked to Curt. I feel bad for how I acted but I don't feel like apologising or making up.

Matt's injuries are curing nicely though, he just hasn't woken up again. To be honest i'm terrified that when he does wake up, he'll die again. So I wait.

"Hello miss king. Any news?" I hear behind me. I also hear a bag rattle which means he got food.

"No, Benny. But what kind of food did you bring?" I ask in a giddy girly voice. Ew. I absolutly hate when girls talk like that, but its an easy way to get what you want when you're a girl.

Reading the lable it was taco bell.

"You know my so well Benny" I smiled

**Kaizer's POV**

I stopped at the store to buy Matt more flowers because the ones I bought the other day were dying and I wanted fresh pretty ones for when He wakes up. In the corner of the room I have the dress I was going to wear to formals with him hanging. For memory and such. I also have a ton of pictures of us hanging all over the room as well.

My thought process was cut short when two gorgeous brown eyes open up to look at me. However, they do not look like my Matthews eyes. They look cold, and confused.

I suddenly hear the words "Who the hell are you?" escape from his lips, and I don't even know what to do, as tears well up in my eyes.

Sorry for any mistakes, or anything like that. I have a killer headache, and writting on my tablet, buttttttt my friend has wanted me to update for a while so I did. I hope it's good. Don't forget to vote my lovlies.