Killer hangover, best friend, and stubborn mom.

**Kaizer

I don’t remember how I got into my bed. Hell I barely remember what happened last night for that matter. When I looked around my room I found my mom beside my bed. 

“Hello Kaizer.” She said in a mocking tone. 

“Yes mom?” I replied just as she pulled the curtain open. The bright light pierced my eyes. I honestly thought I was a vampire melting in the sun, and she was the vampire hunter or something. “What the hell mom?!” 

“Excuse you? I am your mother, watch your mouth when you speak to me. Your, whatever friend he is is downstairs you ungrateful brat.” My mom shouted. 

“I never disrespected you, your the one that barged in and opened my curtains!” I spat back. My head was pounding to much to let my mom walk all over me like she’s used to doing. 

“You better stop yelling!!” She screamed.

“You’re louder that me!” I yelled as Benny walked inside my room. 

“Oh, hello Sus… I mean Mrs. King.”

“Why, hello Benny. How are you doing on this fine morning?” Mother replied with a genuine smile. Why couldn’t she talk to me like she talks to Benny?

I had Benny close the curtains after they finished their conversation. Then I wrapped my blankets around myself, curled up into a ball, and waited for Matt. 

After a little while I heard Matts soft voice. “Wake up princess. I made hangover soup.” I groaned but sat up as he requested. After I was finished eating, he took my bowl and placed it outside for Benny to clean up. 

“Kaizer..” Matt spoke. I barely heard him. “I really don’t like your driver. He’s a dick.” 

“Matt, you know it wasn’t his fault.” I said as I remembered exactly what happened at the party. Every detail on the guys face that hovered over me. I cringed at the memory. Matt’s face was still seriously aggravated by my reply. “Give him a chance eh?” I said trying to sooth Matt. I think im just making it worse though to be completely honest. 

“Fine.” He said through gritted teeth. Grabbing my hand, “Promise me one thing though. Promise me you won’t fall for the dreamy bad boy charm he has going on. Please Kaizer.” 

I jumped at his sudden movements, “Uhhh, I don’t plan on it?” 

“Good” a sigh of relief left his lips. He layed down, turned my t.v. on, then asked me what I wanted to watch. What on Earth is wrong with this kid? First he’s mad, then he’s needy, then aggravated, and now happy? And they think im bad when I'm PMSing. 

“Dexters laboratory!!” I yell with glee but regretted it soon after, because my head started to pound once again. Groaning I laid back down next to Matt. 

“You’re such a little kid.” He joked while he smiled looking at me. 

“I don’t think little kids have terrible hang overs!” I said thinking I won the argument but as always he comes back with something better than what I said. 

“Actually little kids don’t know when to stop, which was you last night princess.” After he wont he argument he winked, put the show on, and watched it side by side with me. 

**about 5 episodes later

“Kaizer…. Kaizer…. Sweetie wake up!” 

“Who? what? when? why?” Waking up in daze. I see dad standing in my door  way with a suit case packed again.. This is how this house works though. We never really do anything for family activities. When I was little for bring your parents to school day, Benny had to come with me because my parents were some where out of state. I heard mom say she could have came back home for a couple of days but didn’t want to come do such a stupid thing. 

Smiling “Are you leaving again daddy?” 

“Of course we are Kaizer. really when are you going to grow up. This isn’t like you're a child anymore. You can take care of yourself! Now we are going to miss our flight Jayden lets go. She's old enough to understand that this is our job and we have to go.” Mom declared to Dad. 

“I’m sorry Kaizer, we’ll do something next time… okay?” Dad replied sounding hopeful while mother pulled him out the door and down stairs. 

“Thats what you always say…” I mumble. I stared at the door in which my dad was just standing at, before I felt an arm wrap around my stomach and force me to fall back onto my bed. 

“Go back to sleep princess. Ignore them.” You know, you would think that having rich parents that work for their money and leave you to do whatever you want would be a dream. But it’s really not. It’s lonely not having parents around to listen to your cries. Or even to just tell about your day. It would be fantastic to be able to do something that didn’t involve money every once and a while to be completely honest. 

Well, my parents are gone again. Matt went to the spare bedroom, so I'm going to sit and eat chocolates until I'm tired again. 

Kind of a filler chapter cause a friend wanted me to update (cough cough Max cough) But  I didn’t have anything planned sooooo. But anyway, Vote and comment!