Troubles Sleeping

Hello my loves. I'm back. I was going to delete this story but my best friend Jon got me wanting to write this story again. So I'm here to stay!!

__________
Kaizers POV

I'm entering the hospital doors to visit Matt. I have brought Matt a few pictures from vacations we went on, play dates. Things to help him remember. I went into his room with a wide smile on my face.

"Matt!" Im ecstatic. He seems to be healing well. The cuts on his face are healing and doesn't appear to be leaving scars.

He stayed silent just staring at me. Those brown eyes, held an emotion that I can't explain. Pain, agony, confusion, anger. I wanted to reach out to hold him and tell him I'm hear. But I couldn't. He'd call security. Instead I place the book of pictures in his lap, not before taking a look at him for longer than needed. His eyes were glued to the picture book. His eyebrows scrunched up, while the rest of his face stayed emotionless.

I sat down on the couch near his bed and awaited for him to say anything. I just wanted him to notice me.

"Look at me" I pleaded.

Then he spoke.

"You know I remember you Kaizer. I remember everything about you. Every memory we made, every night that we spent sleeping in the same bed. I remember you. In fact, I never forgot."

A happy tear escaped my eye, followed by another. He remembers. He remembers!! Then confusion hit.

"what do you mean you never forgot?" I asked my words laced with sadness

"I mean, when I woke up, I remembered you. I didn't want to. The metal scaring pain you caused that day because you were out with that filthy driver you call a friend. But what you do in your spare time doesn't concern me anymore." He maliciously spat out.

"Matty I,"

"Don't call me that!" He snapped at me causing me to jump due to his sudden outburst. He began clenching his fist around the blanket and his face turned hard. "I pity you Kaizer, because even after all his time, the only one that MIGHT just love you is Benny." With this he raised his eyes to look at me. "I. Hate. You. And these damn pictures." As he threw the pictures at me.

**

I shot up. "Benny!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Benny came running to the side of my bed and started hugging me rocking me as salty tear proceeded to drench his T-shirt. It was a nightmare. Oh my god it was only a bad dream I realized as Benny hugged me tighter.

"Aw Kaizer it was just a dream baby, just a dream." Benny explained. Benny continued telling me soothing things.

"Benny. He said he hated me Benny" I was trying to explain but Benny just kissed my forhead and rubbed my back.

"Miss. King, you must stop crying. Of course he still loves you deep down somewhere." Benny said and gave me an apologetic look before passing my mother by the door before leaving.

My mother was just smiling as if she liked seeing me in pain. "This is what happens when you fall in love or get close to the opposite gender. They leave you Kaizer, they leave and they won't feel any remorse at all. Matt is just like any other boy. Of course he hates you. You did something unforgivable. So why would you think he'd even want to remember? So the point is, You have to move on, find someone you may not love but can give you what you need in life. Find someone safe. Stop crying, it makes you weak. " She deadpanned at me. Before leaving she turned so she could see me, "I wont have a weak daughter. So if you don't get over it soon, ill send you abroad." She said it so gracefully, as If she has practiced those lines over a billion times. Her words cut deeper than anything shes ever said before.

Im out of tears. I dont want to cry anymore.I can hear bickering going on from the basement, but I don't care anymore.

What if she's right...?

What if he really doesn't love you anymore....?

What if...

I flopped back onto my bed, placed blaring music into my ears so I could no longer hear the nauseating thoughts running through my head. I glared at the ceiling knowing full well I wouldn't be falling asleep anytime soon.