The start to a very bad two weeks

***Kaizer***

I woke up to a loud obnoxious banging on my window. What else am I supposed to do? I jumped and managed to fall off my bed onto the cold hard ground. In the process my blanket fell on top of my head. I tried to stand up but stepped on the blanket as I stood up causing me to fall right back down. I managed to throw the blanket off my head and brush the hair out of my face to then look out the window with blurry squinty eyes. To see a laughing Matt nearly falling out of the tree because he was laughing so hard. I guess I should of seen that coming. Who else would be knocking on my window at 6:15 in the morning. I let Matt in. 

 "Since when do you lock that window Ms. King?" He said in an almost mocking tone. 

"Since when do you come so early in the morning?" I said with a huff as if I had won the argument. He looked at me dumfoundedly. "What?" I asked. 

"You really are something." He smirked

"What?" I asked again. Then it hit me, "SCHOOL!!! Oh no oh no oh no." "BENNY!!! IS MY UNIFORM CLEAN?!?" 

"Of course Ms. King it is hanging up in your bathroom." I hear Benny holler from downstairs

"Thanks!" I hollered back

I quickly ran into the bathroom and put on my uniform as fast as I could. I threw my hair up into a messy morning hair bun. It's only school... right? I then proceeded to get my old pair of converse not even trying to look for my new ones.

 "You ready?" I asked Matt. 

He smiled "I was ready when you decided to fall twice just to talk to me" And with that I blushed, he winked we left. 

Once the driver pulled up, we were arguing.

 "Did not" 

"Did too"

"DID NOT!”

 "You so did! Just admit you like falling for me and this gorgeous body." He said winking. 

"Ughhhh your sooo weird!" I said as we both got into the back seat. 

"Where to miss?" It was that same driver from yesterday. "Same school, it didn't change since yesterday." I said rather rudely "Okay miss. Ill have you there soon." With that we left. 

Today's morning classes went by fast and nothing interesting happened. It was lunch now and I was starving. I opened up my bag to see! My lunch was missing. I look over to a grinning Matt. 

"Where. Is. It.?" I demanded with my best impression of someone scary. Gotta say sometimes I scare myself. Usually thats when I wake up and forget I have a mirror in my bathroom and I see myself..... Shhhh you didn't hear that. 

"Hahahahahahaahahah. You're so cute when you're angry princess. You know whats better though? How good that sandwich and apple tasted 10 mins. ago." He said still laughing.

 "You didn't!" 

"I so did! What are you going to do about it princess?" He asked before sticking his tongue out at me.

"Three words, You. Better. Run." I said while holding up a finger for every word I said.

Down the halls he ran and soon catching up was me until. THUNK!!! 

"Ahhhh" "Uh ohhh" were the only words to come out of Matts mouth. We both lay on the floor next to Mrs. Berney. The meanest teacher in the school. Matt ran into her spilling her coffee and the copies of the 30 page tests that one by one fell into the coffee.

 "Uh oh is right." "20 detentions each and shall be served within two weeks or else you get another 20. Am I clear?” "Oh and you get to clean up that mess and wait 2 hours while those print. AGAIN." She demanded.

I glared at Matt. "20-2 hour detentions. See what happens when you steal my food?”

 Matt reached into his bag shamefully and handed me a half eaten sandwich and a half eaten apple. "I didn't eat it all princess." He shyly smiled.

But I got a very big plan. "OH GAWD IT HURTS!!" "What?" Matt asked in a panic soon rushing by my side. At this point he was right in front of the spilt coffee. "Nothing just really bad cramps.”

"Ew" He replied scrunching up his nose. I shoved him right into the coffee.

 "Mathew darling have you wet your pants?" I said before running into the bathroom. 

I found Matt after school. He was wearing his gym uniform because the coffee probably left a good stain. However we had to go to detention. So off we went. When we got there though, I seen my driver of whom I still don't know the name of.  

Two chapters one night. I'd probably cry myself to sleep if my teacher gave me that many detentions. How about you?