Secrets that won't be told

**Benny's pov** 

It was about 4 months since our fight and I've regretted everything I was foolish enough to say to her. I was now living in a two bedroom apartment with a full job at home depo. It wasn't a very impressive job, but it was something. I was able to support myself now as well. I still have to go to meetings about my gambling. But I have been completely gamble free for about a month and a half. I'm pretty happy too. 

No more streets.  No more stealing. No more getting kicked out of my home. It was just me and my home. 

(Knock knock) 

“Coming" I called out.

 (Bang Bang Bang) 

"Be right there!" I yelled out again. 

I opened the door to a very drunk Susan. 

"Susan!" I said with a smile, that was until…. (SLAP). 

She slapped me right across the face. "This is all your fault!!" She screamed and started charging at me. 

"What did I do?!”

 "You got me pregnant you good for nothing.....scum on the streets.....name calling.....brother of the man I'm going to marry...." She said between sobs. 

"Your what?" 

I asked again hoping she would just say the part about her being pregnant and not the rest of the other stuff. 

"YOU GOT ME PREGNANT!”

 She screamed as she hit my chest. 

"And you've been drinking? Are you stupid? You could damage the baby!" I worried. 

"I don't care! I hope it dies! Then I don't have to explain this to your damn brother!”

 "How could you say such a thing! That is a person!" I screamed back starting to loose my temper. 

"Wait how do you know it's mine and not his?" 

"He doesn't want sex till marriage. Why else would I screw you?" Her words punched my heart and made tears fall down to my cheeks. The memories of our fight is coming back. 

"I...I'm a dad...?" I said with a smile. 

"Were. Im gonna abort it." 

"Don't you dare! I demanded." 

"Why?! Why shouldn't I?" She screamed slurring a little bit.

 "Because you just have to make him believe it's his. Ill help support it and everything." 

"You won't come near this baby if I have it." She said as she staggered away. 

I should have gone after her. I should have made her stay in the spare bedroom for the night. But I didn't. I watched her stagger away tripping and falling. Getting nicks and bruises. Around 12 I called my brother 

Ring....

Ring.....

Ring....

"Hello?" A very groggy voice answered. 

"Hey Jayden. It's me." 

"You need more money? Get a job and make some!”

 He demanded. "No. no. no. Jayden listen to me! Is Susan there?”