Curt is well... Cool?

**Kaizer's POV

It’s the weekend! Time to do nothing but just lay down and 

“Hey Miss.” Curt said as he came in through the window. 

“Since when can you just walk through my window?” I asked closing my eyes out of frustration. I really just wanted to be alone today. Matt had to work out and loose weight because he wanted to wrestle at a lower weight class or something like that so I would of had the whole day to myself. 

“I didn’t walk through Miss. I climbed.” He explained while smirking. 

“Whatever. And either call me Miss. King or just Kaizer. I don’t like being called Miss.” I retorted in a pretty cocky manner. 

“Woah someones PMSing.” He replied with a smirk. It didn’t help the fact that he was right. I just wanted to sit at home watching Criminal minds while Benny brought me chocolate.

“Just go away driver.” 

“Nope.” Curt said instantaneously 

“Why not?!” I whined. 

“Because were gonna go out for some fun.” 

“Nooooooo!!!!” I flung my blanket over my head. After all if your under your covers the bad guys can’t get you right? Wrong! Next thing I knew I was being picked up and thrown over his masculine shoulders. “Hey! Put me down Curt! Now!!” 

“Nope.” He spat out. 

Once we got out the door he handed Benny my blanket. 

“Hey boss, sorry. I just want to take Miss. King…. uh out for some fun. Is that alright with you?”

Benny seemed to contemplate whether to let me go before smiling. “Of course Miss. King, go have fun with your new friend.” After Benny said that he gave me a very forced wink. ‘damit Benny. It’s cause you don’t want to bring me chocolate and hear me complain isn’t it.’ I thought to myself

**Curts POV 

We’ve been driving for about an hour now. I know this really nice store that I’m gonna get her a rockin hot dress for this party im taking her to. It with a bunch of my friends at a house tonight. I told Benny i’d have her home by 6 but, a little white lie never hurt anyone. 

“Where in the hell are we going?” She complained. 

“Somewhere now shut your big yap.” In all honesty she’s kinda cute when she pretends to be all bossy. 

“Oh I’m sorry Mr. Bad secretive boy.” She snapped back. 

“Don’t get your damn panties in a twist, princess? Is that what he calls you? Hahaha.” 

“Whats so funny about that?” She questioned her eyes glaring holes into the back of my head. Yes she sat in the back seat because she said there was no way in hell she was ever going to sit in the front seat of any car. 

We finally arrived at the store that I was taking her to. The party was just a couple of blocks away from here, therefore this was the perfect place to stop, shop, and eat. I heard her gasp as she looked at a building. I couldn’t see what the building was through her fat head so I looked at her puzzled. She got out of the car mumbling something and started walking away from the car. 

“Where are you going?” I called out to her. 

“Away from you, you sick bastard. Theres no way in hell I'm going to Hooters! Im a lady. Get away from me.” 

I couldn’t help it I kneeled over grabbing my stomach laughing. “Im not taking you to hooters!” 

“Then why are we parked right in front of it?” She glared as she grabbed her phone out.