The past comes yet again

**Benny's Pov** 

"It was a one night thing Benny!! I can't 'be' with you! can you think what my parents would think? Besides I have a boyfriend.”

 "Indeed you do! My fucking brother!!! I can't believe you! You love me!" I said through gritted teeth. "Fuck Susan! Why!!”

 "Because I love him!" She shot back. That one stung. I couldn't help the tears flowing down my cheeks. The woman I love is dating my brother. I thought she loved me. I was gonna go to rehab for my addiction to gambling for her. I was gonna get a good job and go to college. But no.... She only wanted me for a night. 

"If you truly loved my brother, you surely wouldn't cheat on him with me now would you?" I said trying to hide the pain in my eyes with anger. 

"Benny. Don't tell him. I really want it to work. You just looked so needy that I was just trying to cheer you up!”

 "Damn it slut!!" I regretted that word more than our whole argument. She shot me a glare with instant tears streaming out of her eyes. 

"What did you just call me Benjerman?" 

"No I didn't mean it Susan! Just listen, I was angry an" 

She cut me off. "No. Im going home to be a slut to your brother. Don't feed me any of your bullshit anymore Benjerman! I hate you! Don't expect a blanket anymore when you get kicked out of your sleazy apartments.”

 "Wait! God damnit!!" I screamed as I punched the brick wall until I couldn't feel the pain in my chest anymore. Afterwords I turned, leaning my back against the wall, fell to the floor, found my face with my hands and cried. I didn't pity myself of course, I was crying because I loved her. I want nothing but her. Susan is my life. 

After what seemed like hours, I went and begged my brother for a down payment on an apartment. Why am I such a loser?

Well, That sure got interesting. Is it Kaizer's mom? Or someone else? Who is Benny's brother? Don't forget to vote and comment!