Kaizer's Kings first school day

***Kaizers Pov***

(Sniff. Sniff) I wake up to an amazing smell intoxicating my nose. I sit up to find a beautiful tray of Benny's homemade pancakes sitting next to my bed. There was a note laying next to the plate.

    ‘Miss King, I knew this would wake you! Your clothes are laying on the chair in the corner of the room. If you need me for anything at all, I will be in the kitchen. 

     With love, Benny your butler.’

I set the note down, to then stuff my face. Devouring every delightful bite. I place my plate outside of my door for Benny. I then stepped into the shower. I put on my grey and black uniform, and my black hightop converse. I look in the mirror to braid my hair and put on a little mascara. "That's as good as it gets I guess." I never found myself to be very pretty. In fact I always thought of myself to be very plain. Same coloured hair that I was born with. Same style that it been for the last 5 years. Same makeup that I wear everyday, but still everyone says I'm model ready.

I go to find Benny downstairs to tell him how amazing his pancakes were. Something was off though. He sat at the table, his head lay in his palms, while his elbows were propped on the table. A picture was placed in between his elbows right under his face. I can't see who the picture was, but it definitely was a person. 

"Benny?" I said in a sympathetic whisper. 

He looked up at me and instantly smiled a fake smile. 

"Did you enjoy my #1 pancakes?" He says as he folds the picture and places it in the inner pocket of his coat. Still faking a smile

"Benny... Are you okay?" He doesn't look like he slept in days. His eyes looked dead, and his face sagged into a sad smile. 

"Of course Kaizer. The driver will be here soon, do you have everything?" He questioned. " Its your first day back!"

I decide to drop it. "Yes, I do." I said with a big smile. I kiss Benny's cheek, grab my bag and wait for the driver.

The driver pulls up, he looks kinda young. Like my age. "Hello" I say as I get in the back. "Where to miss?" He replies. 'Marqueet High." I answer with a smile. "Good, I go there too." He says with a smirk.

When we arrive I wait for him to open my door. But he didn't?!? He just got out and walked away. "Um excuse you." I say when I got out of the car. He doesn't answer even though I know he heard me. "Next time open the door." I said.

Throughout all of my classes I was the only one to raise my hand. I was pretty bummed out I didn't have any classes with my best friend Matt. Matt and I have been friends for forever and a day. He's a wrestler, and a cute one at that. He has light blonde hair with Brown eyes. He's also pretty muscular and has his right ear pierced.

As I open my locker a hand touches my shoulder. I kinda though it was some pervert, so I turned around and punched Matt straight in the face. "Omg. I'm so sorry!" I screeched as I grabbed for his bloody nose.

 "It's okay princess, I scared you haha." He said as he laughed. (Princess was a name he gave me when we were 5. We went on a vacation to Disney for my birthday and he came too. I got to be a princess in Cinderella's castle and the name just stuck.) "You're excused this time princess but next time is war." He winked, smiled and walked off to take care of his bloody nose.

My driver is late taking me home, and I didn't see him in school either.

What was his name? Who is he? A different driver pulls up and apologizes for the wait. He takes me home and I jump onto my bed, rolling in my blankets to make a cocoon of myself and fell into a very deep sleep.