An Apology

Heyo, so I know everyone is waiting for the next update on this story, and I really want to continue this as well, but there's been a few reasons I haven't updated this in quite some time. Also this is going to be pretty short so don't worry about how long this will take.

Firstly, School is back in action, and while I'm doing fully online, it leaves less time to think about the story or how to progress it, since I'm focusing more on school and fixing missed grades from previous years.

Secondly, I've been focusing more on Fate's of the Trade story, since it's nearing it's end. Once it's complete, Torn Ace will be my next main project to work on, probably after a little bit of time off, who knows.

Lastly, I've hit a writer's block when it came to the story, so I'm not sure what to do and how to progress the story.

And before anyone asks about it considering the harem, there might be lemons in this story, but more then likely it won't really happen since I'm terrible with lemons and I'd rather not do them. But if heavily and I mean heavily requested for the lemons, I'll be willing to try my hand at it.

Anyways that's all I gotta say, sorry on the slow updates, and I'll see you all around.

AarenAero, signing out!