Painted into Love

It's been a few weeks since I've taken down Team CRDL, and there's been a lot of praise around me. I've been viewed as a hero for my actions, but it's who heroes are, they help others in need from the danger of others. I've been a vigilante for three years now, so it's nothing new. The thing is, a lot of the girls have been a bit...different around me. Weiss and Blake are a bit more welcoming around me then anyone, and invite me more often for studying, and Weiss called off the bet we had, without reluctance. Pyrrha whenever we practice seems a bit more difficult to win against, like she's trying to gain something from me. Nora is asking me to training regiments with her to, "become stronger then any bond that's been made." I still don't understand what she means, but training with her is pretty strict. Then there's Velvet and Coco, who be introduced me to their other teammates, Yatsuhashi and Fox, but Velvet seems more confident when I'm around, and Coco seems more trustworthy towards me then anyone she doesn't really know. Chara and Frisk haven't changed too much around me, mostly they're more challenged, but Relm has acted differently. She's always blushing when I'm helping her with something or someone bullying her, like CRDL for example, and she's always working on some sort of letter every class, but discards it and starts again.

I'm sitting in Port's class, to which it's boring as usual as I see Relm writing another letter. Lily is sleeping on the desk as Frisk and Chara write notes down. I check the time on my scroll to see It's almost time to go, and that Port is in the middle of a story.

 Me: *whispers* Goodness...when will this end?

I'm not paying attention to Port as Lily yawns awake as she looks over to Relm's letter. I look over to see she's done writing on it, but not discarding it like her other ones. I raise an eyebrow as the bell rings.

Port: Then the-*hears bell ring* Oh, seems I timed that wrong. Next time will be the shocking conclusion. Class dismissed.

Me: *grabbing my gear* Finally...it's over.

I walk out the room and start heading back to my dorm, yet I can hear Chara calling my name as I turn around.

Chara: Hey Ace! Wait up!

Me: *Turn's around* Chara, what's up?

Chara: Hey...So Relm wants to talk to me and Frisk about her latter..yet she doesn't want you around.

Me: That's odd...why doesn't she want me around?

Chara: It's seems it's personal to us three, and plus she believes you would be busy.

Me: Well...I do need to head into Vale, gotta get ready for the seasons to change.

Chara: Yeah...So I'll see you in a bit

Me: Yeah, I'll see you in a bit.

(Third Pov)

Relm, Chara, and Frisk sat on their beds as Lily is in Frisk's care. Relm seemed embarrassed as she looked at her two sisters.

Relm: So...you probably don't know why I've called you here?

Frisk: Not really...you said it was super important.

Chara: And since you've been making a lot of letters, it's something that is deeper.

Relm: Well...yeah...I...it's because of this...person that I starting this letter.

Relm lifts a letter up to the two, a small pink heart sealed the letter as Frisk and Chara looked at Relm with surprise.

Frisk: Is that...a love letter?

Relm: Yep...

Chara: Well, I'm impressed! Who's the lucky guy?

Relm: *nervously chuckles as she looks at them blushing* Well...see that's why I called you here...