As Time Passes...

8 year time skip...(Frisk and Chara are 17, Relm and Ace are 16)

My life ever sense I became a part of the Dreemur line was a blessing. Toriel and Asgore were the parents I always wanted, for they cared for me as equally as my sisters. Toriel cooks and cleans and supports us, and from time to time will join Asgore in training me and my sisters. Asgore trains us to fight in our unique way, and helped me control me magic. Frisk and Chara are caring and it feels like they are my actual sisters, Frisk is extremely cheerful while Chara is more serious, but does smile around others she trusts. Relm is quite, But very experienced in magic and is an amazing artist. I unlocked my Semblance just one year into my training, and my family taught me other forms of my Semblance. My parents taught me the Purple/Black Aura-how to slow down my enemies and speed up my allies, Chara taught me the Red Aura-how to improve my damage I can deal, Frisk taught the Blue Aura-how to recover my aura, and Relm taught me a special Aura-Rainbow: Sacrificing my aura to end a battle in one go, but I only use it when in desperation. I was taught how to use magic, such as Fire, Ice, Energy, Lighting, and Earth. Using dust improves the abilities, and makes them stronger.

At this moment, I'm on a train heading to Vale with my sisters. We recently got our invitation's to Beacon Academy and were taking a train to a Bullhead loading terminal. The red leaves fly by the window as I look out them. My sisters are asleep while I'm awake to update them time to time, but they know one thing that the world doesn't. I'm a vigilante, and in the night I go and help those who can't fight back. The news have been trying for months, years even to figure out who, "The Wandering Ace" is. I've been doing this work for about 3 years, and I do it for free.

As I stare out to the trees, I feel something off setting for a second, Almost like I can feel intruders on the train. I grab my weapon and make my way outside without waking up my sisters. I put up my hood as I make my way to the back of the train.

(Royal Ace cards instead of Crazy Eights)

Me: Let's begin...

I jump to the top of the train and start running to the back. I knew there were Atlas weapons on this train, but why wasn't any of my concern. I make my way up before I see two people ahead of me, and see the first one is a boy that has a mask covering his eyes while the other is a girl, with her back facing me and a bow to cover her cat ears.

???: Goodbye...

The girl pulls out a short sword and cuts the lines holding the cars together. The other cars start screeching to a halt as the boy reaches a hand out before he lowers it and walks into the car behind him. The girl puts away he blade and turns around, as I jump in front of her. She takes a step back with shock on her face.

???: You...you're...

Me: The Wandering Ace...I know.

???: Please...I can explain just...don't hurt me.