Sweet like Ice Cream, Sour like Evil

Ace walks though the hallway and opens the front door to outside and walks towards Vale. His anger is still present as he hears footsteps behind him.

Ruby: Brother!

Ace turns to team RWBY as he looks upset. He turns to them as the looks with shock.

Ace: What do you want?

Ruby: What was that super form?

Blake: How did you do that?

Yang: Who taught you that?

Ace: Too many questions...ok. I need time to myself after what Cardin said....and when I learned the truth.

Weiss: Did you learn about-

Ace: *yelling* YES I LEARNED ABOUT IT!

Ace's eyes turn red as he looks at RWBY with anger as they take a few steps back. Tears begin forming as he looks down at his hands and sighs.

Ace: Ozpin told me...Toriel and Asgore were killed by the same figure we fought on our mission. How Cardin heard about the news before me is beyond reasonable, but...I need time. While I'm gone...I need you 4 to watch over Crystal and Lily for me...I need time.

Ace turns around and walks away from them, to which they look with sadness as Blake looks at them.

Blake: We should heed him. He needs time away from people for a little bit.

Weiss: It's just that...I want to help him in some way. But if he wants us away from him, let's watch over the two till he returns.

Ruby: Agreed.

Down In Vale...

Ace walks down the streets of Vale as he still hears the voice of Cardin in his head.

Cardin's Voice: How Unfortunate She was hurt by your doing...I'll take Crystal and Then...We'll why Should I tell you?

Ace clutches his fist, still angered by Cardin's words until he hears some voices in an alley.

Guy 1: Your quite the cute one aren't you?

Girl: Go Away!

Ace turns to the Ally has he sees 3 thug-like guys surrounded a girl with multi colored hair.

Guy 2: Well maybe you should shut that mouth of yours...or we'll shut it for you.

Guy 3: It doesn't matter, your ours now. We'll have a lot of fun with you.

Girl: No! Please go away!

Ace: This your idea of talking to girls Gentleman?

The thugs turn around as Ace walks towards them, hands in his pockets with a casual smile.

Ace: Cause I'll be honest, your doing it very wrong. Step 1: Show kindness and compassion for them.

Guy 2: Pfft. Like it's any of you business kid.

Ace: Well, considering the fact it sounds like your about to *ahem* rape this girl, I'm afraid this is my business.

Guy 1: You little...we'll make sure to kill you for this!

Ace: I would advise not fighting me, you know.

Guy 3: Or what kid?

Ace: Or else...*red aura flares around him* you'll face the might of The Wandering Ace.

Guy 1: Oh really? Boy's, kill him!

The other two men charge Ace, to which he sighs and blocks the first attack before breaking the guys arm and throwing him to the ground. The second man attempts to stab Ace, only to be disarmed in the blink of an eye.