Two Champions For One Ace

Ace is seen studying textbooks in the library, going over the most recent information from Professor Ooblek's Class as Lily sleeps on his shoulder, whilst looking at RWBY and his team studying as well. Yang and Ruby are rushing through the notes panicking while Weiss and Blake are calmly studying. Frisk and Relm are studying before he notices Chara fell asleep. He taps her shoulder but doesn't wake up. Ace sighs before he flick's Chara's cheek, to which she instantly wakes up and angerly looks at Ace.

Chara: What was that for?!

Ace: You fell asleep. Now get studying, or you'll have Ooblek's detention to deal with.

Chara: But this is soooo boooring! Who wants to just stick here and study something when we could be stopping criminals out in the world?!

Frisk: Everyone does Chara, But we have to graduate first!

Chara: Ughhh! Your both so boring!

Ace: You should think about it at least a little Chara. It'll help you get into a higher education and become a better Huntress.

Chara: *covers ears* Aaaagh! Not listening!

Ace chuckles as he looks over to another table, seeing JNPR studying with Dawn and Cynthia. Pyrrha looks over to Ace, who waves to her. She blushes and hides her face in the textbook. Ace looks confused before hearing his scroll ring. He picks it up to see his alarm for Oobleck's class. He shuts his textbook and gets up.

Ruby: Ace...don't tell me...

Ace: Time for Oobleck's test.

Yang and Ruby's fear just rose ten-fold. They grabbed their text books and stood up. The walked to Oobleck's class as fast as they could as Ace shakes his head. Lily yawns awake as Ace pets her before heading to Oobleck's class, but stops by JNPR desk and looks at Pyrrha, who is still blushing.

Ace: Is something wrong Pyrrha?

Pyrrham *flustered* What?! No no no I'm just fine!

Ren: It seems to me it's quite the opposite.

Jaune: Yeah...are you sure Pyrrha?

Pyrrha: Yep! Let's just go to Oobleck's class! *worried chuckle*

Pyrrha rushes out of the room as they all look with confusion.

Ace: Yeah...something's up with her.

Nora: Well Yeah! But she won't tell us no matter what we say!

Ren: She's hiding her feelings whenever Ace is around...it could be a sign.

Ace: Of What? Love?

Ren: Bingo.

Jaune: Love?! But with who?!

Ace: I don't know, but we've got a test. Let's move out.

Time-skip brought to you by Chibi Ace walking behind a blushing Chibi Pyrrha

Oobleck: Alright Students! I will be handing out our tests! Good Luck to you all!