The Draco Malfoy

Authors Note: 

5 votes on Slytherin Legacies' character page and I will update twice today (: You can find it on my profile.

Thanks for reading (:

==

The next event in the Triwizard tournament was still a mystery to everybody. Bexley noticed that Remmy and Heidi had disappeared but Harrison was still kicking around campus. He looked lonely without his two friends. 

Kendric tapped Baxley's shoulder making her get out of her daze. "What are you thinking about?" He asked her. Kendric's blue eyes glistened with interest.

Bexley closed her textbook shut. She wasn't really interested in studying anyways. Her mind was on the event that was happening at school. 

"Just the next event." She told him honestly. 

Kendric smiled at her. "I'm sure it isn't as dangerous as the last event." He tried to reassure her but it didn't work. Her stomach told her that it was probably going to be as dangerous as the last event.

Regardless, she nodded at him to try to agree with him. 

"I'm going to go put a hoodie on for the next event." She told him, taking her textbook with her. "Then we can go together." She added.

When she got to her room she put on a plain black hoodie Mia had packed for her. She gave a once over in the mirror in her bathroom. Bexley grabbed a tube of mascara and quickly fixed her lashes. It wasn't like she really had to impress anyone.

Kendric offered his arm to Bexley when she came back down the stairs and she took it. Her nerves kept setting in as they walked closer to the stadium. The stadium had been moved to the lake on the far side of school. 

It wasn't a swimming lake or anything so Bexley never went near it. In fact not a lot of students really did. Which probably had to do with the fact that Dumbledore had warned the students that the lake contained creatures that were best left undiscovered.

The stands surrounded the lake and Bexley and Kendric shared a look of confusion. What possibly could the event be?

They found their seats and Bexley's heart began pounding. Kendric noticed her nervousness and made some small talk. "Did you know they have a yule ball after the second event? It's a celebration." 

It worked because Bexley became interested in what he was saying. "Oh, really? No I hadn't heard of it. Who are you going with?" She decided to ask.

He shook his head. "I'm not too sure. And you?" Kendric knew the answer to that question but at the same time it wasn't like Bexley had been asked by him.

Bexley watched as more students filled the seating area. Cold hands made their way around her and Bexley gasped from the cold. "She's going with me, Riggs." Draco threw a sour look at Kendric.

Out of all of Bexley's friends Kendric was probably the one Draco liked the most. It probably had to do with the fact that Kendric was in Slytherin. And a pureblood. Although she wasn't.

Kendric ignored Draco's look. "Of course." Was all he said.

Bexley turned her body so she was against Draco. He had sat down, ready to watch the next event. He was dressed in all black, which Bexley matched. 

"I'm not going with you ." Bexley turned her nose up to act stuck up. It wasn't like he had properly asked her.

Draco masked his shock. "Yes you are." He forced the words out. He touched her neck to pull the necklace out of her hoodie. Bexley shivered.