He Is Quiet The Twit

"You look beautiful today." 

Bexley was sitting in the courtyard soaking in the sun instead of being in the castles walls. It had gotten nice out as it was almost summer time. 

She glanced up from her book. Harrison stood their with a guilty look. Bexley put her eyes back on her book and muttered a thank you.

Harrison sat down across from her. There was an awkward silence as she stared at her textbook and he mustered the courage to say something. Anything.

"I missed you." He told her.

Bexley looked up from her book again and she looked around the courtyard before answered. She noticed Draco sitting in the tree and he was watching her.

"I'm sure you all did." Bexley let out a sigh after her sentence.

That week her three friends had returned to Hogwarts and she heard the whispers all over the school about them.

Harrison reached out across the table and grabbed her hand firmly. "Can you ever forgive me? Remmy? Heidi?" He asked her a solemn look shadowed his face.

Bexley shook her head thoughtfully. Deep down, yes, she was angry they left without saying anything but she also knew that they were on some mission against the Dark Lord. And that was important for the safety of the wizarding world.

Finally, she gave in with a smile. "I suppose I can but next time you guys abruptly leave I would appreciate notice."

He nodded his head profusely with a smile completely agreeing with her. He gave her hand an excited squeeze and she could see Draco burning holes in the back of Harrison's head.

"He's staring at me isn't he?" Harrison asked her with a cheeky smirk.

Her smile widened and she looked from Draco to Harrison. "Absolutely." She lowered her voice.

He shook his head, his smile still radiant. "He is quiet the twit." 

Bexley nearly snorted trying to keep her laugh in.

==

"Is it true you beat Penelope Riggs bloody?" Remmington had heard she had forgiven the trio and had come to see her while she was out for a walk.

She had forgotten how much she missed the ginger and jumped on him hugging him tight. She let him go and composed herself, grinning brightly at him. The message was clear, they missed each other.

"We fought. And I won. There would of been blood if someone hadn't ripped me off of her." Bexley mock sneered. Just thinking about making Penelope black and blue made her giddy inside. Perhaps she did have a small evil side 

Remmy gave her a high five. "That's my girl. You got fire!" 

They laughed together and caught up with each other casually until Bexley dismissed herself. Her and Kendric were going to catch the Slytherin quidditch game soon and she needed to change into Draco's team hoodie. It was just tradition at this point.

==

"I can't believe you never told me you were related to such a malicious bitch."

Bexley and Kendric sat in the Slytherin side of the pitch. The players had not yet gotten on the field so they were just enjoying the view. 

Kendric nervously scratched the back of his neck and Bexley admired his arm muscles only a little. "Yeah she is a twat but she's blood." 

Bexley nodded understanding even though she only agreed to an extent. Her attention warded to the players entering the field and the crowd went wild.