What Are Wrackspurts?

Warning: This chapter contains a sex scene. It isn't too gruesome but it tells the truth on losing a virginity. You were warned. 

Bexley pulls back from the embrace and has a questioning look plastered on her face. "Yes..." She says hesitantly.

Draco gets up from the bed and starts pacing but hes sure to stay quiet. "He is going to come for you Bex." 

Bexley feels tears pool in here eyes. "What do you mean?"

Draco stops pacing and snaps his head up to look at her. "The Dark Lord. He wants you and he is going to get you. Just like me."

"What the hell do you mean 'just like me'?"

Draco pulls his sleeve up and his forearm is wrapped in a bandage. His face starts to show colour rather than the usual pale complexion he always has. His fingers tremble as he starts to tear off the tape from the bandage. The bandage comes off and Bexley gasps.

Her hands go to her face and she has the urge to pull her hair out. On his forearm lays the mark of the Dark Lord. It had a tattoo resemblance but Bexley knew it wasn't actually a tattoo. The mark had a skull with a snake slithering out of it. That is what Bexley had to look forward for.

"Does it hurt?" She asks him tracing her finger over it. He flinches.

"Like a bitch." He mumbles pulling his arm back, putting the bandage back on. "Nobody could hear me but I was screaming." 

Bexley frowns and interlaces her fingers with him. "Let me put you to bed."

Draco was too tired and in pain to argue so he lets her guide him back to the Slytherin dormitories. Bexley walks him all the way to his room and lays him in his bed. She goes to put the covers on him but he grabs her hand and pulls her on top of him. 

She could hear his heartbeat. "I've always wanted to wait until marriage, Bex. But it doesn't matter to me anymore. I know you're the one."

He slams his lips to hers and she moans in his mouth. This makes him more aggressive as he flips them so he is on top. His one hand is by her head holding his weight up and the other is going dangerously low. He rubs her on the outside of her pants. Bexley tightens her body.

Draco stops for a second to rip his quidditch jersey off and he throws it on the ground. As he does this Bexley does the same thing with her hoodie. She is left in a black bra and he stares at her breasts making Bexley blush. 

He pulls her hair and his hand goes back to the waistband of her pants and Bexley gets too eager and pulls her pants down. Draco smirks at her and goes back to kissing her. He trails his lips down to the edge of her underwear. He looks up at her as he does this and Bexley could of died right there.

He practically tears her underwear off so she is completely exposed to him. With anybody else she would probably die of embarrassment and uncomfortably but with Draco it was different.

She hears the buckle of his belt and she looks up at the roof as he does this. She feels his weight back on her and they lock eyes. His eyes asked her if she was ready and she nods slightly.

At this Draco enters her and she looks at the roof. It hurts she wont lie to herself. She stops moaning and begins groaning instead. He looks at her with regret in his eyes. "I can stop." He whispers to her.

She shakes her head to tell him to keep going. "Then look at me."

At Bexleys most vulnerable position she decided to listen to him. She stares in his eyes and he goes in and out of her. He runs his thumb over her lips then keeps kissing her. He keeps thrusting in her until a warm liquid spews inside of her.