Chapter 9

Hi Guys... 

I'm so so so so so so so so sorry that I haven't uploaded in ages but I do have my reasons. 

1. As you all may know I'm in my last year of college and there is so much work that I'm being given the only spare time i get is when I go to sleep so I've not had any time what so ever to edit any chapters. 

2. When I did have some spare time in the past months I've used it to go over my driving theory, which I passed. :)

3. Finally, I just want to warn you in advance that I may not be loading another chapter until after January, I know it's a long time but my problem is that I have some exams in January and i need to be able to get good grades on them to be able to achieve my predicted grades. 

Again, I'm so so so so so sorry but I hope you all understand. 

Hope you enjoy :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Are you going to Scott’s tonight?” I asked Becki as we were walking down the corridor.

“Yeah, you’re going straight after the race aren’t you?” She asked which made me nod. We carried on walking until I saw Melissa talking to a student outside of her room. She looked up and smiled at us, but it wasn’t a friendly smile. I shivered slightly inside but decided to just walk past with my head held high. I mean since last night I’ve decided that I should stop feeling scared. I mean I know I have the guys and especially Jake who wouldn’t let any harm come to me but me feeling scared just made the whole issue a lot worse.

“Did I tell you I had an unexpected meeting with her” Becki said as we walked down the stairs towards Jake’s room for first lesson.

“No... When was this?”

“Last week... It was really creepy as she knows that I’m best friends with you and Jake. She kept asking me these weird questions like what you’re like, what are your interests. She then asked me if I knew what Jake saw in you” She whispered his name as we walked into the classroom.

“Are you kidding me?” I asked as we sat down.

“No I thought it was really weird and told her that it wasn’t any of her business for every question she asked me”

“Thanks for not telling her” I whispered as Jake walked into the room.

“Hayden why am I going to tell some psychotic ex about your relationship?” She said smiling at me.

“Right class as you know today your having a test on topics 1, 2 and 3 so get some paper and a pen” Jake said before walking around the room and handing all of us a test paper.

“Urg I hate differentiation and integration” I said as I sat down to one of the front desks, in Jake’s room, for lunch.

“Why?” Jake asked as he grabbed his lunch off of his desk.

“Because it’s just something that’s simple but likes to make itself look complicated... Urg” I groaned whilst shaking my head.

“You’ll have done fine baby” He said as he wheeled himself, on his chair, in front of my desk. “Remember I went through it with you all last week”

“Yeah but one of us would end up getting distracted after 10 minutes and end up kissing for the next hour or something” I said which made him smile.

“All you had to do was push me away”

“Like I’m gonna do that” I scoffed whilst smiling at him. He leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine quickly.