Chapter 24

The two girls raved about how awesome it had turned out making Happy smile. He slid his arms around Isis and told her it was his pleasure to tattoo his crow on her. After chatting for a few more minutes, the girls headed back to their room leaving Isis and Happy alone. They discussed him moving in permanently and decided that would be best.

At the next Friday night party, Happy told her he wanted her to attend. She rolled her eyes and asked why making him laugh. "So those whores can learn whose 'ol man I am." he grinned at her making her roll her eyes again. She retorted he just wanted to see her get into a fight making him grin wider. Jax had convinced Tara to hire a babysitter and come to the clubhouse that night as well. Isis ordered a pizza for the girls for dinner before going to get dressed up for the "fun night at the club" according to Happy.

He wanted her to look like a biker's 'ol lady so that's what she intended on looking like. She was his and needed to look the part, after all. Especially if she was to show all the whores that hung around the club that her man was officially off limits. She didn't know Tara was going to be there since, according to Happy, she hated the club parties. After a quick shower, she dug through her closet to find just the right outfit to wear. She smiled when she pieced together her outfit for the evening.

 She smiled when she pieced together her outfit for the evening

Happy just grinned when she strutted out of the hallway. He told her she was riding with him making her a bit nervous. This was the first time she'd been on the back of a bike never much less riding with him. He showed her how to get on after he situated himself on his bike then handed her a helmet. She got it strapped on then slid her arms around his waist. He eased the bike out of her driveway and then down the road. It wasn't as bad as she thought it was going to be.

A few minutes later, they pulled into the T-M lot and he backed his bike into his space. He had her climb off first. She was taking the helmet off when he climbed off. Gemma watched as Happy and Isis arrived with a raised eyebrow. Happy never allowed anyone on his bike. Ever. Yet he had arrived with Isis on the back. She watched as the pair strolled into the clubhouse. The prospect immediately handed Happy a beer while some slutty blond tried to strut up to him and put her hand in the middle of his chest.

Isis growled at her as she told her to beat it. Happy just smiled and told Isis to go find a seat and get a drink. He went to go to sit with Chibs while she went to have a seat at the bar with Lyla. The blond greeted Isis cordially. Isis greeted her back and asked how she had been doing. They were chatting about various things when Tara walked by and noticed Isis had shown up for the party.

"I didn't take you for liking these parties." Tara crossed her arms over her chest.

"Well I'm not. But Happy insisted I come." Isis shrugged.

"Happy urged you to come? Really now." Tara stated.

"Mmhmm." Isis grinned, "Oh. I just thought I'd let you know that you were wrong about him."