Chapter 4

"Oh great." Isis rolled her eyes making Tig smile.

"He didn't intimidate mom. She pulled a gun on him and told him not to come to the shop again." Ashanti stated making her mother shrug and Jax laugh.

"I like you, Isis!" He continued to laugh earning a smirk from Isis.

"Hand me your phone. I'm gonna program my number into it so you can get ahold of me anytime you need." Tig thrust his hand out.

"Why am I going to need you?" Isis shot back making Jax laugh.

"It would make me feel better. Especially knowing Weston like we do." Tig calmly and softly stated.

Isis handed her phone over and watched as he programmed his number into it and then to speed dial three before handing it back. The small group chatted while Isis finished her lunch and until another customer had come in. The two bikers bid her a good day and left the shop to head back to their clubhouse. Jax wanted Clay to know that Weston had already introduced himself to Isis and her daughters. The biker leader sighed as he puffed on his cigar. Happy was curious at how she reacted to him.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Things had been going great. Business was steady. The girls loved hanging out at the tattoo parlor while doing their schoolwork. Sometimes Isis would close the shop for lunch so they could walk to the café and other times she'd send the girls to go get them lunch. She'd make the family dinner shortly after they arrived home. Sometimes Jax, Tig, or Juice would hang out at the shop when they had some free time. In the few weeks the trio had been in town, Jax was becoming more like a favorite uncle to the girls than some outlaw biker.

Juice was that sweet cousin type. Tig was...he was just a weird dude hitting on Isis all the time. She put in an advertisement in the local newspaper to help drum up more business. Happy hadn't seen her since the bbq at Gemma and Clay's and he'd been in a foul mood since then. He would hardly talk to anyone unless it was club business. He stayed in his room with a bottle of Jack unless he was working at the auto shop. Clay was starting to worry about him but didn't want to cross the line with the killer.

Things were going so well, Isis had forgotten she'd let Tig program his number into her phone. It wasn't until several weeks after they'd gotten settled in their new home did she need to take advantage. Something woke her from her slumber. She could see a shadow outside her window. She reached for her gun in her bedside table, heart beginning to race some, and cautiously slipped out of bed. Walking around, she found him outside talking with two other people. They suddenly split up so she walked back to her bedroom and grabbed her phone. She hit the three and hit dial.

"Hello? Who the hell is this and why are you calling me in the middle of the fucking night?" She heard a very sleepy Tig exclaim.

"Tig? Tig, it's Isis. There's three people prowling around outside my house. I thought you'd like to know before I start shooting." She whispered.

"Isis?! Get your daughters and hole up in your bedroom's bathroom. We'll be there ASAP." Tig told her a little more awake now.

"I can..." She started.

"No. Do as I say. We'll be there soon." Tig told her as he quickly began to get dressed, "And stay quiet. If they break in, don't do anything. Let them do whatever."

"Alright. But hurry." Isis sighed before ending the call and throwing her phone on the bed.

She crept back down the hall to Leia's room. The girl was sleeping soundly. She shook her oldest awake who jolted up and looked around. Isis placed her finger on her lips and nodded for her daughter to follow her. They walked next door to Ashanti's room where Isis shook her awake as well. The girl began to scream as a window was heard breaking. Isis quickly covered her daughter's mouth with her hand.

"Be quiet and follow me. Things are gonna be fine." She told the pair as they walked down to her bedroom, "Head into the bathroom."

Isis grabbed her phone and set it on the bathroom counter as the two girls huddled together in the corner.

"Stay here until I come and get you." She quietly told the pair before shutting the bathroom door and moving to sit on the bed.

Tig rushed down the hall to Happy's room, banging on the door. The Killah growled as he grabbed Tig by the throat. "Isis is in trouble." Tig stated making Happy immediately let him go. Tig went to wake up Chibs and then Juice. They were all more than happy to head over to her house to see what was going on afraid Weston was trying to show his power to the new business owner. Happy's mind was racing as he followed Tig through town and to Clay and Gemma's neighborhood.

They parked half a block away and rushed to the house. Juice picked the lock and then pushed the door open. Everything seemed quiet. Nothing was out of sorts. The group of bikers walked further into the house. Two men were in the kitchen so Chibs and Juice told them to freeze. When the two intruders turned around, they found two bikers with guns standing there. Tig and Happy walked down the hall.

The other intruder was found in Leia's bedroom. Tig walked up and cold-cocked him in the back of the head, knocking him out instantly. He helped Happy drag him to the dining room where he was bound with the other two. Chibs was being nice as he tried to figure out who they were, none looking like Weston's people, and why they were there. Happy briskly walked down the hall to go check on Isis.

She cocked her gun as the bedroom door began to open. Raising an eyebrow when she noted the silent, bald one enter her room. He looked between her gun and her face hoping she wasn't about to shoot him. "It's ok. All three intruders have been found and are now bound and sitting in your dining room." he told her. He sighed with relief as she set her gun aside. She smiled over at him before thanking him.

He watched as she walked to her bathroom, opening up the door, and told her girls everything was safe. The two girls rushed out of the bathroom and into their mother's arms. "We're fine. Some of the bikers have come to deal with the intruders. We're safe." she told the pair making a feeling come up in Happy he wasn't used to. Protectiveness. He wanted to protect these three and keep them safe from everything. She told her girls to head back to bed and she'd make them a special breakfast in the morning.

Isis was going to follow Happy into the dining room but he stopped her earning a frown. He hated seeing it.

"Go back to bed. We'll deal with these guys. We're about to move them to our van so they're out of your house." Happy told her making her shiver slightly at how deep and gravelly it was.

"Uh, ok. Thanks. For everything." She smiled at him making him swallow, "I'll come by your clubhouse tomorrow and see what you've found out. Thanks again for getting out of bed in the middle of the night for someone you don't really know."

"You're friends of the club. It's no problem." Happy told her, "Get some rest and leave everything else up to us."

A/N: Please review and vote below!