Guilt and sadness.

Her voice sounded so desperate. Like she was someone who was begging to be loved. Her voice would crack at certain parts which made everyone want to cry and some shedded a few tears.

The Romano brothers felt immense guilt. Her broken voice tore at their heartstrings. Even Ethan who rarely felt much less showed emotion was filled with guilt. But the person who felt the most guilt amongst them was Ricardo. He thought that maybe she went through something that they never knew about.

"What happened to her before?" They all thought. Ricardo who was always grumpy was now biting his lip to stop himself from crying.

Even that never worked.

He knew that he had to tell his brothers about everything he saw. Otherwise, he would just feel even more worse than he already felt.

Vanessa was soon finished and even she was close to tears but she knew that she mustnt cry. Otherwise, another secret thing she's been hiding would be revealed.

She took a deep breath and bowed before the crowd. At first the crowd was silent but they soon erupted in cheers.

"One more! One more!" They all cheered, still with tears staining their cheeks.

Vanessa looked around at Jasmine and Isabella for approval and they just nodded with worry.

"Why is She gonna play now?" They ponderedm getting ready to play their guitars.

Vanessa's p.o.v

Once I stopped singing, everyone cheered for more. In all honesty, I felt...happy yet sad?

I looked at Jasmine and Isabella and they nodded, get their guitars prepared.

I wanted to sing more. It felt good to be on a stage and expressing ones feeling by singing. It was honestly refreshing. The adrenaline only makes it even more exciting.

Is this what mum wanted to feel?

Mum...

I hope you're watching me from heaven. I hope youre proud. I've done my best for you. I fulfilled your wishes. Yet you still want my brothers.

Why?

These thoughts immediately made me decide what song I wanted to sing. It's a song that I loved and its by one of my favourite singers....

Louis Tomlinson.

I took a deep breath and once I was ready, I started playing the piano. Jasmine and Isabella heard my tune and made their strumming slow to match.

I then sang.

(For the lyrics!)

This song was one of my favourites to sing. It related a little to me since I tried everything for mum yet she still lived my as*hole brothers more.

She tried everything for them. She hurt me both physically and emotionally just for them. That's why i hate them. Thats why I don't want to forgive them.

After the song I stopped and bowed yet again do the crowd, which cheered loudly.

"Thank you everyone for seeing our performance. This was our last song and we'll end it here." I say and with that I went of the stage, with Jasmine and Isabella on my tail.

"I never knew you could play so well!" They both squealed and I laughed. "I never knew that you guys could play the guitar either." They both grinned and started strumming their guitars super badly making me block my ears.

"I change my mind..." I mutter and they both burst out laughing.

Soon we were all drinking water to refresh ourselves. Ashton came up to the back, smiling widely. "That was amazing!" He says and I shrug. "You must be deaf then." I say and he shook his head.

"I know a good song when I hear one." I smile a small smile and when I saw my as*hole brothers faces I smirked.

For some reason they looked...sad? No. I must be dreaming.

I looked away from them and just carried on talking with Jasmine and Isabella.

Authors Note

I made a chapter for you guys! Hope you enjoyed it and sorry for all the errors! 😄 Congrats to the people who guessed it! And thanks to the rest for giving me your favourite songs! I'll listen to them for sure! 😉

Anyways...

What do you guys think about this chapter?

What do you think is gonna happen next?

What do you think vanessa is hiding?

Why do you think the brothers hate her?(i did kinda say the reason in the previpus chapter but I'll Guv more details in the next!😂)

What do you think about what she sang?

What do you think about the following characters:

Vanessa

Her mum

Their dad

Ethan

Jason

Ricardo

Romeo

Luca

Leonardo

Jasmine

Isabella

Ashton

Extra question: if you guys could learn how to play any instrument, what would it be?

I'd love to learn the piano or a guitar. But I loved how the koto sounds so I wanna learn that! 😍

Like, vote and comment!

Love you guys! ❤

xxxxxxxx

♡♡♡

Laaiqah

Today's meme:

This one is so relatable!!! 😂😂😂