Chapter eleven

Dani's point of view

"Wake up!" I shouted, jumping on Alaïa's bed. "It's time to graduate!" Megan shouted. "The makeup artist should be here in a few minutes" I said as Megan and I sat down at the end of her bed. "Thanks for organising and setting everything up, I'd be lost without you two" Alaïa smiled. "Enjoy your last day of freedom while you can because starting tomorrow, you're my manager" I laughed. Megan and I left to get ready for Alaïa's graduation ceremony. "Hey babe, the boys and I are just gonna stay here and finish with the set up" Rook said, walking into the room as I done my makeup.

"Can you make sure one of you go collect the cake and cupcakes please and some non alcoholic drinks" I said. "Why non alcoholic? You're not pregnant are you?" Rook asked. "I wouldn't mind if you are, I'll help you raise the baby as if they were my own child but" He said. "I'm not pregnant babe" I laughed, cutting him off and kissing him. "Then why get non alcoholic?" He asked. "Because Alaïa is" I said. "But don't say anything, she hasn't told anyone yet" I added. "Your secrets safe with me" He said, kissing me.  "I'll let you finish getting ready, I'll go talk to the boys and tell them what we need to do" He said before leaving. "You're the best" I shouted before going back to getting ready.

Once I was ready I walked into Alaïa's room. "Need anything?" I asked. "I'm all good, thanks Dani" She smiled. "I'll be downstairs, call me if you need anything" I said before walking out of her room and making my way downstairs. "You look amazing like usual baby" Rook said, pulling me in for a kiss as I walked out the back garden. "I think I liked it more when you two hated each other" Kells laughed. "How's everything going?" I asked. "So far so good" Kells said. "Slim and Baze are in charge of cooking the finger food, Ashleigh is going to get the cake and cupcakes on her way over" Rook said. "Aj is going to get the drinks and Kells and I are going to finish getting the place set up" He added.

"Did you make sure to ask him to get some non alcoholic?" I asked. "Why non alcoholic?" Kells asked. "You're not pregnant, are you?" He added. "No Kells, I'm not pregnant" I laughed. "Its for anyone who's a designated driver and the children" Rook said. "That's smart" Kells said. "Is Casie coming over?" I asked. "Yeah, she's coming with Ashleigh and Ashton" Kells said. "Perfect" I replied. "The photographer should be here soon, make sure the backdrop is secure when you set it up" I said. "Stop stressing, the boys, Ashleigh and I have everything under control" Rook laughed. "Anything else we need to know?" Kells asked. "There's a DJ coming over too, and there'll be karaoke later on so make sure there's room for that" I said.

"Oh, and the fire pit will probably be used later so make sure there's nothing flammable near that and the pillows and blankets in the living room have to go up to the spare room" I added before making my way inside. "Ready to go?" Alaïa asked. "Yeah, just let me grab my keys" I said as her, Megan and I made our way towards the front door. "Are you sure you're going to be able to drive in them heels?" Megan asked as we got into my car. "There should be sliders on the back seat" I said as the three of us got into my car. "Yeah, here you go" Megan said, giving me my sliders. "Thank you" I said as I quickly changed my shoes before driving to where the graduation ceremony is. "Here, put whatever song you want on" I said, handing Alaïa my phone.

Once we arrived, Megan and I went to get seats while Alaïa got her cap and gown. Once the ceremony was over, Megan and I made our way to my car to wait for Alaïa. "You done it!" I grinned as Alaïa got into the car. "Where'd you two disappear to?" She asked as I drove back to the house. "We went to wait in the car while you got pictures with your classmates" I said. "Why?" She asked. "Because we didn't want to take away from your day with people asking us for pictures" I explained. I always hated playing the fame card but it was true, I didn't want to ruin Alaïa's day by people stopping Megan and I for pictures. "I appreciate that but I would've liked to have you two there to get a picture with you in my cap and gown" She said. "There'll be plenty of opportunities back in the house" Megan said.