Chapter one

Dani's point of view

"Dani come on, we're going to be late" My manager, Dahlia, shouted. "Just a second, I'm almost ready" I shouted in reply, putting my shoes on. I was going on tour with the one and only, Machine Gun Kelly. I know Kells since I'm a baby, he was best friends with my older brother. I haven't seen him in years due to our careers blowing up and busy schedules so when he asked me if I wanted to join him on tour, I jumped at the opportunity. "Let's go" I shouted, running down the stairs and out the door. "Someone's eager" Dahlia laughed as we got into the car. "I haven't seen Kells in so long, I just miss him" I laughed as we drove to the venue. "I emailed your setlist over to Ashleigh, all your outfits to wear on stage are packed in your plain black suitcase" Dahlia said.

"Your every day outfits are in the black suitcases with the skulls and your going out and event outfits are in your pink suitcase. There's hair and makeup artists coming on tour so you don't need to worry about that" She added. "I know D, I've been on tour before" I laughed. "I do have three albums out" I added. "I still don't know why you're being someone's opening act if you're selling out Maddison Square Garden in seconds" She said. "Because Kells asked me and I haven't seen him in a while" I said. "I know, I know" She said. "I was just saying" She added. "Are you sure you want to do this tour?" She asked after a few minutes. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You're just after finishing your own tour and now you're off on another one, you need to rest" She said.

"I'll be okay D, don't worry about me" I laughed. "Dani, you're working yourself too hard. You're going from one tour straight to another. You need to rest" She said. "There she is!" Kells shouted as Dahlia and I walked in. "Kells!" I shouted, running over and hugging him. "How was your tour?" He asked. "Amazing, I can't wait to get back out there and experience it all again" I said. "I'll catch you later, I've to go do soundcheck now" He said, hugging me before making his way to the stage. "Break a leg" I shouted before making my way to my dressing room. "Dani?" I heard someone say as they knocked on the door of my dressing room. "Come in" I said. "It's so good to see you again" Ashleigh grinned, walking in. "It's good to see you too" I smiled, hugging her. "I just wanted to check a couple of things before tour kicks off tonight" She said as we sat down. "Go for it" I said.

"Are you going to be with us for the whole tour or just the American leg of the tour?" She asked. "Kells never said, he just asked me if I wanted to join him on tour" I said. "Okay. What do you want to do?" She asked. "I don't mind, I'm easy going" I said. "I'll just say you're joining us for the whole tour for now and as tour goes on, we'll see how it plays out. Sound good?" She said. "Perfect" I said, drinking some water. "And you have your setlist, right?" She asked. "I do, Dahlia said she emailed it over to you" I said. "Yeah, she did. I was just making sure there was no changes or anything" She said. "No, no changes were made" I smiled. "Perfect. Do you have any specific requests?" She asked. "Nah, everything's perfect" I said. "Perfect. I'll let you go for soundcheck now" She smiled.

"Oh, it's you" Rook said as I walked passed him. From the day we met, Rook just hated me and I had no idea why. "Oh, it's you" I mocked him. "Suck my ass" I shouted as I made my way onto the stage. "Can we start with Dead first?" I asked, looking at the sound techs. After rehearsals, I made my way to my dressing room to get ready for the show. "Surprise!" I heard my best friend, Alaïa say. "Al!" I shouted, jumping up and hugging her. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I came to support my bestie" She grinned. "Well hello there sexy" Rook said, walking into my dressing room and kissing Alaïa hand, making her giggle. "What do you want" I said.

"Kells sent me over. He wants to know if you want to chill with us before the show" He replied. "If you're going to be there I'll pass" I smiled sarcastically. "What about you gorgeous" He said, winking at Alaïa. "I would but I'm here to see Dani" She said. "Ditch this loser and come with me, I'll give you a better time" He said. "Oh my god" I cringed. "I think I just got sick in my mouth" I added. "Whatever" He said before turning his attention back to Alaïa. "If you change your mind, come find me" He winked before leaving. "I hate him" I shouted, sitting back in the chair and waited to get my hair and makeup done. "How could you hate him? Have you seen him, he's fucking sex on legs" Alaïa replied. "Yeah and he'll bang anything with a pulse" I replied, rolling my eyes.