Chapter eighteen

Dani's point of view

"Hey Kells, I'm sorry about last night" I said as we all sat in Kells dressing room. "Don't worry about it Dani, I understand why you were upset" He said. "But the offers still there if you want to sing with me tonight" He added. "Of course I do" I said as Noah walked in. "Hey Rookie pie" She said, sitting beside Rook. "Please stop calling me that" Rook groans, pulling me onto his lap. "Oh come on, stop being boring now that your little girlfriend is here" She said, rolling her eyes. "Noah, just stop please" Kells said. "You're embarrassing yourself and Rook made it clear from day one that he wasn't interested in dating you" He added.

"Just because Rook said he's not interested in me because he has a girlfriend, doesn't mean I'll stop trying" Noah said. "I want Rook and I always get what I want" She said. "Try all you want but Dani is the only girl I want right now and all I'll ever want" Rook said. "You just keep telling yourself that" Noah said. "I will" Rook said. "Because it's true" He added. "I love you" I smiled, kissing him. "Noah, stage now" Ashleigh said. "Rookie pie, will you come watch me again" Noah pouted. "You know it'll help my nerves" She added, holding her hand out for Rook. "Baby, can we go for a walk?" I pouted. "Anything for you gorgeous" He smiled, kissing me. "Noah. Now, you're late" Ashleigh said.

"Noah's unbelievable" Megan said as Noah left to go on stage. "I still can't believe none of you even tried to stick up for Dani while she wasn't here when Noah was throwing herself at Rook" She added. "We're sorry Dani" Aj said. "Yeah, we should've had your back more than we did" Baze said. "It's fine guys, Rook and I are still together so there's nothing to worry about" I smiled. "He was so upset when you couldn't join us on your, I don't want to think about how upset he'd be if you two broke up" Slim said. "We almost broke up last night" I admitted. "But I'm glad we didn't" I said, looking at Rook and smiling. "I'm glad we didn't too" Rook said, kissing me. "I liked it more when you two hated each other" Kells said.

When it was time for Kells to go on stage, Noah, Megan and I made our way to the stage with the boys and sat at the side of the stage. "I love seeing Rook doing this thing on the drums, he looks so sexy" Noah said. "I'm going to kill her" Megan whispered. "Not if I get there first" I replied. "Don't you think so Dani?" She smirked, looking over at me. "Please let me kill her" Megan said. "Don't worry, she thinks she's pissing me off but she's forgetting that I'm the one that Rook falls asleep beside at the end of the night" I said. "So I have a little surprise in store for you guys" Kells said. "For the next two songs, I have a special guest joining me" He added as one of the stage hands gave me my mic pack, in ears and a mic. "Please welcome my best friend, Dani" He said as I walked on stage.

The crowd went crazy as I walked into the stage singing the opening for Bad Things. "Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for my amazing best friend, Dani" Kells said. "Give it up for Machine Gun Kelly" I said, hugging him. "This next song is At My Best, sing along if you know it" Kells said. "Thanks for bringing me out tonight" I smiled, hugging him as we finished singing At My Best. I went to walk off stage and Kells pulled me back. "We have one more surprise in store for y'all tonight" Kells said as Rook made his way over for us. "Megan, Ashleigh, can you come here please?" Kells said. "What's happening?" Megan asked, standing beside me as Kells handed the mic to Rook.

"I have no idea" I said. "I know you might be extremely confused right now but from the first day I met you I knew that you were the girl that I wanted to spend forever with. I went about things the wrong way and we ended up hating each other for years but in the end I finally got to make you mine. Dani, you are the most amazing, beautiful, caring, funny, kindest and annoying person I have ever met and I don't know what you see in me or why you even agreed to be my girlfriend in the first place but I'm extremely happy that you did. You're the most amazing thing to happen to me and I'm sorry that I haven't made you feel like it lately but I promise you I'm going to try a lot harder from now on" He said.