Chapter two

Dani's point of view

"Dani" Rook said, knocking on the door of my dressing room and walking in. "Can I come in?" He asked. "Pointless to ask when you're already standing in my dressing room. What do you want anyways Rook?" I said, continuing to get ready for tonight's show. "I'm really not in the mood for your shit so if you've come to make sly comments just forget it" I added. "I came to apologise" He said. "Kells told me you were really upset last night and I was the reason you were upset. Is that true?" He added. "Yes, it's true but it's fine Rook, don't worry about it. I don't want your bullshit apologies, you don't bother with me and I won't bother with you, sound good?" I said, looking for something to wear for the show tonight. "Dani I'm being serious. I'm sorry" Rook said. "No you're not" I said.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me that if Kells never said anything about you upsetting me last night, you still would've came and apologised" I added. Nothing. "Exactly" I said after a couple minutes of silence. "Now if you'll excuse me, I've to get ready for the show" I added. "Is everything okay?" Dahlia said, walking into my dressing room. "Fine" I smiled, getting dressed. "Dani" She said, looking at me. "Dahlia" I said, looking at her. "Are you okay?" She asked. "I promise I'm fine D, don't worry about me" I laughed. "I don't believe you but if you say you're okay then I'm not going to push anymore" She said. "This is why I love you" I said, hugging her. "I'm your manager, it's my job to take care of you" She said.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I've to be on stage" I laughed, making my way towards the stage as the lights went off and the music for Dead began playing. "Washington!" I grinned as I finished my first song. "How's everyone feeling tonight?" I asked as the crowd screamed. "Who's excited for Machine Gun Kelly" I said and the crowd screamed. "I said, are you excited for Machine Gun Kelly" I asked and the crowd screamed later. After my set, I ran off stage and changed into another outfit for my performance with Kells. "You killed it out there like always" Kells said, passing me his blunt as I walked into his dressing room. "Thanks Kells" I smiled, hugging him and passing him back his blunt.

"We're going out after the show tonight, you coming?" Kells asked. "I think I might give tonight a miss" I said. "Come on" He whined. "Come with us" He said. "It'll be fun" Baze said.  "I'll see" I laughed. "Please Dani, don't let me be the only girl" Megan pouted. "Fine but only because you asked" I laughed. Megan flew to Washington this morning to join us for the next couple of shows. We made our way to the stage once it was time for Kells and the guys to play. Megan and I sat at the side of the stage watching them perform. "So what's going on between you and Rook?" She asked. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Kells was saying he upset you" She said. "We've just hated each other since the day we met" I said. 

"But recently he's just been even more of a dick towards me than normal and last night it just got to me" I said. "And you've never found out why?" She asked. "Nope" I said. "He came over to apologise earlier but it was only because Kells told him to" I added. Megan and I sat there talking until it was time for me to join Kells on stage. "For the next two songs, I've a special guest joining me" Kells said as Megan helped me get my mic pack on. "Before I bring her on stage, I just want to say a quick thank you to her. This girl, is family to me. I've known her since she was around 5 years old and I rang her up like two, maybe three days before tour began after our original opening act bailed last minute" He said.

"She was playing the last show of her own tour when I rang her and she came straight from doing her tour to joining us on my tour so I just wanted to thank her real quick. Give it up for one of my closest friends and practically my little sister, Dani" He added as the music for Bad Things began. After the song ended, we went straight into At My Best. "Give it up for Dani" Kells said as we finished singing the two songs. Once I walked off stage, I gave my mic pack to one of the stage hands and Megan and I made our way to the boys dressing room. "Are you not tired?" Megan asked. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Kells was saying you finished your tour and went straight to joining him on tour without taking some time for yourself to rest and recover" She said. "Oh, yeah. I'm fine" I laughed.