Chapter ten

Dani's point of view

It's been a month since Rook asked me to be his girlfriend and things have been amazing between us. We were back in LA because it was the last night of the American leg of the Hotel Diablo tour. I met with my management and label yesterday about my new sound and recording my new album. Dahlia quit as my manager so Alaïa took over, well she's going to be taking over once she graduates. "I'm so sad that tours coming to an end" I pouted. "It's only for a month, we've the European leg starting next month" Slim laughed. "I know but still" I laughed. "But still what" Kells asked, passing me his blunt. "I'm gonna miss tour" I said.

"It's a month you loser" Alaïa laughed. "Dani, time to go on stage" Ashleigh said. "LA! How we all feeling tonight!" I grinned as I finished my first song. "Before I continue, I just want to thank Kells for inviting me on his Hotel Diablo tour with him. I had the time of my life touring with him, Baze, Slim, Aj and Rook, and occasionally Megan and Alaïa, the last two months, living out of a tour bus with you five was an experience but an experience I'll never forget, I can't wait to take Europe by storm next month" I said. "So anyways, moving on. This next song is called Ain't It Fun" I said as the music began.

After my set I made my way off stage and quickly changed in my dressing room before making my way over to Kells dressing room. "You coming to EST fest next week?" Kells asked as I sat down. "Wouldn't miss it for the world" I said. "What songs are you gonna perform?" Baze asked. "I'm not performing. I'm going to support y'all" I laughed. "I'm gonna take a break until Europe" I added. "Good, you need to relax" Kells said. Kells and the boys were called to the stage and Alaïa, Megan and I sat at the side of the stage. "So Leï, any boyfriends?" I asked as the three of us sat down.

"If you've a boyfriend the three of us can double date" Megan laughed. "No, no boyfriends just yet" Alaïa laughed awkwardly. "Everything okay?" I asked. "Yeah, fine. I'll be back in a sec" She said, getting up and walking off. "Did you think that was weird or is it just me?" Megan asked. "No, that was definitely weird. Somethings wrong" I said. "I'll go find her, I'll be back just before I've to go on stage" I said, standing up. I checked my dressing room and Kells'. "Alaïa" I shouted, taking my phone out to ring her. "Any luck?" Megan asked as I walked back towards the stage. "Nope, I'll continue looking once I'm off stage" I said, sitting down beside Megan.

I went on stage a couple of minutes later and sang At My Best and Bad Things with Kells. "Hold up, before you go off stage I just wanna thank you" Kells said, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me back. "The original opening act I had booked cancelled on me the night before the tour began so I rang Dani, completely forgetting that she was doing her own tour and I asked her if she could open for me until we found a new opening act but Dani, being the fucking rockstar she is, decided to save our asses and offered to open for me for the whole tour" He said. "The Hotel Diablo tour started the day after Dani's tour finished" He added.

"This crazy fucking bitch came straight from her own tour to mine and I'm so thankful that she saved our asses and this tour" He said, hugging me. I walked off stage and seen Alaïa sat beside Megan. "What happened earlier? You just completely freaked out and left" I asked, sitting down beside her. "I need to tell you something but you need to promise you won't freak out or anything" She said. "I'll give you two a minute" Megan said, walking off. "Leï, you're my best friend. You can tell me you killed someone and I'll be there to support you" I said. "Dani, I'm pregnant" She said. "You're what now?" I asked, completely shocked by the news.

"Who's the father?" I asked. "I don't know, I think it was from a one night stand" She said. "Well, whoever the father is doesn't matter, I'll be with you through it all" I said, hugging her. The boys came off stage a while later. "You guys were amazing out there" Megan said as we all made our way to Kells dressing room. "Who's ready to party?" Kells shouted, opening a bottle of champagne. "I think I'm going to give tonight a miss but you guys enjoy yourself" Alaïa said. "What? How come?" Rook asked. "I don't really feel like drinking tonight" She replied. "You don't have to drink, just come and have fun" I said. "It's the last show, come celebrate" Kells said.