Chapter twenty five

Dani's point of view

"Merry Christmas baby" Rook smiled, kissing me as I woke up. "Merry Christmas" I smiled. It had been two weeks since I told Rook that I was pregnant and it was so hard keeping it from everyone else, especially Alaïa, thankfully we're planning on telling everyone today at Christmas dinner. I was only a month into the pregnancy so I wasn't showing yet. Rook and I made our way downstairs and sat with Alaïa in the living room and opened our presents. "I love it, thanks guys" Alaïa smiled, hugging Rook and I as she opened the presents we got for Holden and Paisley. After opening all the gifts we got each other, we went upstairs to get dressed. "I cant wait to tell everyone" Rook smiled, hugging me. "Me too babe" I replied, kissing him. "I hope we have a little boy" I smiled. "Once our baby is healthy I don't care" He said."I have one more surprise for you babe" I smiled as we walked down stairs. "Babe" Rook whined.

"I thought we agreed that we wouldn't go mad with the presents" He added. "Just shut up and put this on" I laughed, handing him my pink est bandana and leading him into the living room. "Okay, you can take your blindfold off now" I said. "I thought you should celebrate Christmas with your family so I flew them in last night. Surprise baby" I smiled as Rook looked at me with a shocked expression on his face. "You are honestly the best babe" He said, pulling me into a hug and kissing me before hugging his family. "It's great to see you again" I smiled, hugging Johnny, Cole and Andrea. "It's great to see you too" Andrea smiled. "Does anyone want anything to drink?" I asked as Alaïa walked down carrying Holden and Paisley. "I'll have a beer please baby" Rook said. "Johnny? Andrea?" I said. "I'll just have a glass of wine please" Andrea smiled. "I'll have a beer, thank you" Johnny said.

I walked into the kitchen and poured two glasses of wine for Alaïa and Andrea and opened two bottles of corona for Rook and Johnny and got a can of coke for Cole. I poured myself a glass of sparkling cider and brought all the drinks into the living room. "Only two and a half months left until your big day" Andrea said as I sat beside Rook. "I know, I'm so excited" I smiled, looking at Rook. "Have you got everything done?" Johnny asked. "Almost, we just have to get sort out who's going to be sitting where and the bouquet" I said. "Have you figured out the sleeping situation for the night before the wedding?" Johnny asked. "We're all staying in the hotel, we're having a rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding" He said. "Merry Christmas everyone!" Megan shouted as everyone walked in. "Merry Christmas babe" I smiled, hugging her. "You look amazing" She grinned, putting a bottle of wine on the coffee table.

"So do you" I said. "Dinners going to be ready in about twenty minutes" Alaïa said as we all sat around the living room. We all sat around talking while we waited for dinner to be ready. We decided to leave the gift exchange until after dinner. Once dinner was ready we sat around the table and ate, making small conversation. After dinner, we cleaned up and make our way to the living room. "Hey Kells, can I talk to you for a second?" I asked. "Is everything okay?" He asked. "Yeah, I was just wondering if you would walk me down the aisle?" I asked. "I don't talk to my mom or dad and I haven't heard anything from Braxton and you're practically family so I want you to be the one to walk me down the aisle" I said. "I'd be honoured to" He smiled, pulling me into a hug. "Thanks for asking me to be the one to walk you down the aisle" He said. "Everything okay in here?" Rook asked, walking into the kitchen. "Yeah, fine" I smiled, wrapping my arm around his torso and kissing him. "If you two are ready, we're all waiting on y'all so we can open the presents.

The three of us walked into the living room and sat down before exchanging our secret Santa gifts. "So, Dani and I have some news" Rook said, standing up and wrapping his arm around my waist and looking down at me and smiling. "Rook and I are expecting a little bundle of joy" I smiled, looking up at Rook. "I'm only a month along in the pregnancy but we wanted to tell everyone together" I added. "I'm so happy for you!" Ashleigh grinned, hugging Rook and I. "I can't believe I'm going to be a grandmother" Andrea said, hugging us. "To Rook and Dani and their little squish" Kells said, raising his bottle of corona. "To Rook and Dani" Everyone said, holding up their drinks as Rook kissed me. "I love you" I smiled as he rest his forehead on mine. "I love you too" He said. "Forever and always" I said. "Forever and always baby" He smiled. "We're so happy for you" Megan said as her and Kells came over and hugged us. "I'm so happy" I smiled. "I don't blame you" Megan said. Megan, Alaïa, Ashleigh and I made our way into the kitchen and sat at the table, picking at the box of chocolate. "When did you find out?" Ashleigh asked. "Two weeks ago" I said.