Chapter nineteen

Dani's point of view

"Do you really have to go?" Rook pouted. "Sadly I do" I laughed. "But I'll see you again in three weeks" I added, wrapping my arms his torso. "I'm going to miss you" He said, kissing my forehead and wrapping his arms around me. "I'm going to miss you too" I said, looking up and kissing him. "Thank you for coming over to see me" He smiled. "I don't know if I could've went any longer than I already did without seeing you" I said. "I'm glad you did, I really missed you" He said. "We better get going or I'm going to miss my flight" I said. "Is that a bad thing?" Rook asked. "Come on" I laughed, taking his hand in mine and wheeling my suitcase with the other. "Have everything?" Megan asked as we met up with her and Kells in the lobby. "I think so" I said. "If you forgot anything I'll bring it over when I get home" Rook said.

"It was fun having you girls here" Kells said as the four of us made our way to the car and drove to the airport. "It was a great little holiday" Megan said. "Yeah, I had the best time" I said. "Hopefully these next three weeks pass by quickly" Megan said. "At least you and Dani have the engagement party to organise to keep y'all busy" Kells said. Rook decided to let Megan, Alaïa and I organise the engagement party so that we could have it as soon and him and the boys got home from touring. "First the engagement party, then the wedding" I laughed. "Have you decided on the bridal party?" Megan asked. "You, Alaïa and Ashleigh" I said. "We want Cas to be a flower girl" Rook said. "She'd be so happy to do that" Kells said.

"Have you started to plan the wedding?" Megan asked. "Yeah, just bits of it but not much" I said. "I can't wait to go dress shopping with you" Megan grinned. "It'll be fun, I honestly can't wait" I said. We arrived at the airport a couple of minutes later. "I'll see you in three weeks" Rook said, pulling me in for a hug and kissing my forehead. "I'll see you in three weeks" I said, tearing up a little. "Don't worry babe, I'll be home before you know it" He said, kissing me and wiping my tears. "I hope so" I said. "Well I guess this is it" Rook said. "I'll call you every night before and after every show and text you whenever I can" He added. "I love you" I said. "I love you too baby" He said, kissing me one last time for the next three weeks.

Megan and I walked towards the private jet hand in hand. "I just want to run back and tour with them for the next three weeks" Megan said as we boarded the plane. "Me too girl, me too" I said, sitting down. "At least we have the engagement party to focus on" She said. "And the wedding" She added. "I'm honestly so excited" I said, admiring the ring. "Did you know?" I asked, looking at her. "No, I was just as shocked as you were" Megan laughed as the air hostess poured us a glass of wine. "Thanks for including me in your bridal party by the way" She added. "I'm happy you want to be a bridesmaid" I laughed. "Of course I want to" Megan laughed. "So, let's get to planning your engagement party" Megan said. "I think we should wait until we get home and have Leï plan it with us" I said.

"Good idea" Megan said. "As much as I'm going to miss Rook, I can't wait to see Leï and the babies again" I said. We stuck a movie on and fell asleep for the rest of the fight. Alaïa picked Megan and I up from the airport and drove back to our house. "How was your trip?" She asked as the three of us sat down. "It was so good" Megan said. "It looked it" Alaïa smiled, feeding Paisley. "I heard Kells rang you when Rook proposed" I said. "Yeah" She replied. "I would've rather you there in person but at least you were still sorta there" I said as Holden started to cry. "Are you having an engagement party?" Alaïa asked as I picked Holden up and fed him. "Yeah, we waited until we got home to plan it so you can help with the planning" I said. "What about Rook?" Alaïa asked.

"He said you, Megan and I can plan the engagement party so that we can have it as soon as they get home, Rook and I are planning the wedding" I said. "Have you organised any part of the wedding?" Alaïa asked. "You, Megan and Ashleigh are going to be my bridesmaids, Casie is going to be the flower girl and the boys are going to be Rooks groomsmen, Ashton is the page boy" I said. "If Holden and Paisley are walking when we get married, they can be a flower girl and page boy" I added. "Is that all you have planned so far?" Alaïa asked. "Yeah, we're waiting until after tour ends to plan the wedding" I said. After Holden and Paisley were fed, we got them to fall asleep and put them in their cot for their nap.