Mina x Ochaco

Today Mina was excited, she and Ochaco were going on a date after weeks of being busy with work. The two young woman have been dating since their second year of UA, their class was very supportive and so is most of Japan, since their relationship was leaked at some point.

Mina hummed along with the music she had put on, applying clear lip gloss to her pink lips as she got ready, her hair and outfit already done as she finished her makeup. Ochaco would be the one to pick her up this time. 

The pink pro hero lived in a nice apartment in the middle of the city while Ochaco lived in a big estate that she herself payed for, her mother and father living with her, along with two maids and a butler. Ochaco was so glad that she was able to financially support her family and Mina was proud of her. 

There was a knock at her front door and Mina finished up her makeup before grabbing her backpack that was shaped like a dark red heart, many from various things littered across the bag.

She opened the door to reveal Ochaco(who had gotten a bit taller throughout the years, being a few centimeters taller than Mina.) who was wearing a baby blue crop too and a black skirt that was knee length, she was also wearing a pair of blue mid thigh sock.

"Oh my god, baby you look so good!" Mina exclaimed, closing the door behind her as she kissed her girlfriends round cheek. The brown haired woman blushed slightly before smiling widely.

"Thank you! You look beautiful as well!" She chirped, taking Mina's hand in hers as she led them out of the apartment building.

"So what did you have planned today?" Mina questioned as the two walked, the sun beginning to set, dusting the sky a orange and purple hue.

"We're going bowling!" She hummed excitedly as she leaned against Mina. The pink woman nodded, grinning.

"Well, get prepared to loose!" She shouted confidently.

-

Too say the least, Mina was not winning. She was losing horribly because her bowling balls kept going into the gutter. 

Ochaco giggled at her girlfriends pouty face, giving her a peck on the lips.

"It's okay! You just need to practice and then you can get better." She attempted to raise her partners spirits and Mina just smiled.

"Yeah, yeah, my turn!" She claps her hands together and makes her way over to the ball dispenser, grabbing the purple one she picked. Ochaco clapped for her girlfriend, as Mina wound back.

The two were the only ones at the bowling alley, besides the staffs and Mina was glad to say the least, she didn't feel like being swarmed with fans of hers or Ochaco's.

In the end, Ochaco won and Mina had lost, in an effort to make her competitive girlfriend feel better, Ochaco had bought her some food, which did indeed rise the womans  serotonin levels. 

"Yeah! And then the guy literally tried to punch Kiri again and obviously broke his other fist!" Mina said, retelling some of her stories from her shifts, Ochaco listening intently, a small smile gracing her lips. 

The sky was now dark, white dots specaling the sky as the walked back to Mina's apartment, Ochaco feeling a bit drowsy. 

"Yeahs, anyways, hows Deku and Shinsou?" Mina questioned as they held hands in the street.

"Oh! They're doing good, I believe they have adopted their seventh cat." The round faced woman giggled. 

"Jesus, they're gonna have two hundred in the next, like, year!" Mian said exasperatly. 

Ochaco chuckled. "Yep."

Mina smiled at her chuckle, obviously aboslutely smitten with the other female.

~

al;dskgh I'm feeling extra lesbian today so i wanted to post this little drabble of Mina and Ochaco, I love both of them so much oml

I made this half asleep so if theres a bunch of mistakes, thats why. 

like even as im writing this, my eyes are close lol.