Momo x Jirou

Angsty

A bit of Todobaku

Jirou sat in the dark bedroom, broken things all around her from the tantrum. She has small cuts on her hands. She was exhausted but still felt all the pain and sorrow in her heart. She couldn't believe Momo would do that.

~Flashback~

Jirou was having a perfect day, she caught a few villains, she was able to hang out with Denki and Ochako, and her favorite song came up on the radio when she was driving home. Momo was out on Hero duty still and would be until 10 pm. The 2 have been married for 2 years now and Jirou thought that they couldn't be better. 

She made it back to Momo and her house. She got her dark purple duffle bag from the backseat and got out of the car, and walking up to the door, unlocking it and opening it, and walking in. Her phone buzzed in her pocket and she dropped the bag by the door and took her phone out of her pocket and saw a message from an unknown number. Jirou confusingly pressed on the message. 

She was in her room by the time she saw it. The one picture that could make her go ballistic

It showed Momo dressed in civilian clothes kissing another woman, much taller and blonder than Jirou, and definitely more cleavage. Jirou stared at the picture for a few more minutes, even though it felt like hours, taking in all the details before she threw her phone, it shattering against the wall along with small cracks in the abused wall. She started crying  as she smashed the things in their room, wedding pictures and books, the glass figurines on Momo's side of the bed. Jirou was gasping for air by the time she was done. She left her room and got her other phone(Most heroes have 2), calling the first contact on there.

It rung a few times before they picked up.

"What's up Homo?" Jirou sniffled, the corner of her mouth lifting up slightly from her frown from the greeting.

"Hey Katsuki, I was wondering if you and Todoroki would mind if I stayed over for just a while." Jirou's voice wavered as she packed her clothes into a suitcase. 

"Yeah, I'm sure icy hot wouldn't mind, why"

"I-I'll tell you later, could you also come to pick me up at 10:20?"

" ' Course, see you soon." Jirou hung up and after she was done she went and sat on her bed staring at the wall until Momo came back.

Jirou wiped her eyes as she heard the door open. Her chest felt tighter and she stared at the doorway and a few moments later she saw a very perky Momo walking into the room but stops when she sees all the destruction. Her eyes filled with concern.

"Honey are you o-" Momo was cut off by Jirou's raspy voice.

"How long?"

"What? I don't understand? How long what?" Momo looked at her wife confused as she put down her black duffle bag.

Jirou could feel the tears coming back from her red puffy eyes.

"How long  were you cheating on me with that blonde bimbo."  Jirous voice was laced with hurt. Momos face was filled with realization as she had a look of pity.

" A year.." Jirou was about to say something but all that came out was a broken sob.

"B-but it didn't mean anything, o-ok I love you Kyoka!" Momo reached for her wife's hand but Jirou slapped her hand away and stood up. Tears were streaming down her face.

"I'm leaving, don't talk to m-me or you'll make it worse." Jirou wiped her eyes one last time before she grabbed her bags and left the house. Bakugo's car was already parked outside and she saw Todoroki was in the passenger seat.

She opened the door to the backseat and slide her luggage before she got in herself.

They drove away before Bakugo asked her what had happened.

"Momo cheated on me for a y-year." Jirou could feel more tears sliding down her face for the hundredth time today. She heard a seatbelt unbuckle.

"Icyhot what the hell are you doing, your gonna get us pulled over damnit!" Bakugo growled as he focused on the road. 

"She just found out so much in one day Katsuki, I'm comforting her, ju- HEY! don't smack my ass you dick!" Todoroki huffed as he sat by Jirou who huffed in amusement at the two's conversation. Todoroki opened his arms a little and Jirou hugged the #3 hero as she sobbed into the man's chest.

Jirou knew she would be fine if she had the couple to help her.

~

Oof