Dabi x Overhaul

No quirk Au
Overhaul is Detective and Dabi is an arsonist

"Hey honey how was work?" Dabi asked as he flipped through his people magazine. Chisaki angrily tossed his jacket onto the table.

"You fucking lit me on fire!" Dabi nervously rubbed the back of his scarred neck.

"There was a lake nearby! AND I didn't mean to light you on fire, I was aiming for you're partner!" Chisaki huffed as he tossed his keys on the table.

"Well you have terrible aim!" Chisaki shouted grumpily as he rubbed his bandaged arm. The 2 have been married for three years and Chisaki was assigned the arsonist case this year and he really didn't want his husband to go to jail so they kept conveniently missing each other. Dabi pouted and walked over to his husband and kissed him softly.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." Dabi whispered quietly and Chisaki rolled his eyes.

"It's fine just try to not light me on fire next you flamer." Chisaki pushed Dabi's face away with a gloved hand that covered many scars from a kidnapping incident that he was very much ashamed of for whatever reason. The taller male laughs and grabs his phone that was charging on the kitchen counter.

"Do you want to order some pizza tonight?" He asked as he unplugged his phone and went back to the couch scrolling through his phone. Chisaki yawned and laid on top of Dabi.

"No not really, we had pizza last time and you better not try to cook something cause you almost blew up our house." Chisaki reminded him and Dabi rolled his eyes.

"What about Mexican food?" Chisaki agreed and looked through Netflix while Dabi ordered the food.

"Oh my god season four of Riverdale is on Netflix Dabii we should watch it while we eat." Dabi nodded as Chisaki clicked on the show and they watched it as they waited for the food.

~

"Oh my god I fucking knew it! Donna you bitch!" Dabi shouted as he threw a fry at the tv. They were cuddled on the couch as they watched the show together. Chisaki's phone rings and he groans as he answers.

"What is it?"

"The arsonist lit a fucking car on fire, we need you to come down and check it out." Chisaki rolled his eyes.

"Yeah sure, I'll be there." He hung up.

"Did you somehow light a car on fire while you were sitting right by me?" Dabi shook his head. Chisaki groans and kisses his scarred husband.

"Well boss thinks so, I'll see you later, love you." Chisaki gets up and Dabi pouts, pausing the show.

~
Sorry this is short lmao xD