Shigihawks

Shigaraki was exhausted from this weeks patrol. His hours practically doubled by some of the villain attacks and he wanted to cry all day. The hero sighs as he sees the out of order sign on the elevator.

He suddenly hates having a room on the 9th floor. The hero grabbed his dufflebag that his hero suit was stuffed in and started walking up the stairs.

-

The blue haired male unlocked his door and stepped inside, setting down the duffle bag by his door. His legs ached even more from the stairs and the idea of going on a killing spree was becoming more tasteful each passing second. The red eyed hero turn just in time to see a small blonde male with crimson red wings struggling to steal his tv.

"What the fuck?" The villain paused his movements and awkwardly stared at the popular hero. Hawks didn't really mean to break into a heroes apartment, it was a random choice. And now he was kind of regretting it. The winged villain prepared for a fight that he was sure he was going to get.

Shigaraki just shrugged and walked over to his kitchen, pulling out a can of Dr. Pepper.

"You can take whatever you want just don't touch my hero shit cuz I kinda need it to work." Hawks just gaped at that. The hero was getting robbed and he wasn't even gonna try to stop him? To turn him in? The blonde villain was simply just shook.

Shigaraki walked over to the couch near hawks and laid down, staring at the ceiling. The villain put the tv back on the stand and sat down on the coffee table, staring at the hero.

"Do ya need something?" The red eyed man stared at Hawks and the villain shrugged.

"I dunno, I thought a hero would kinda just try to beat me up and hand me to the police but I see that your different."

"Mm, yeah, but I could give less of a shit right about now." Hawks grinned at the heroes words.

-

Now since that day Hawks would visit the hero whenever he could and Shigaraki would enjoy his company as well. He's never really had friends and he was glad he had someone to finally call his friend.

But then one week the villain didn't come to his apartment at all.

Then it was another week.

And another.

Until a month passed.

Shigaraki sighed and stared at the tv with tired, glossed over eyes. He guess he knew that even a villain would get tired of him and leave him behind like everyone else in his life did. He quickly wiped a stray tear that fell from his watering eyes.

The hero had gone back to old habits that he thought he had left behind in his past, scratching the skin on his nape, it turning raw and soon beads of blood started to appear until he realized what he was doing and forced himself to stop. Shigaraki quickly went to the bathroom and washed his neck before placing a bandage on it.

The hero stared at his reflection in the mirror. He glared at himself.

"You're so fucking stupid, of course he left you, you're just a waste of oxygen like they said." He sneered.

"You're not a waste of fucking oxygen and you are definitely not stupid Tomura." Shigaraki jumped and turned to see Hawks standing there, his wings neatly folded on his back. The hero was stunned, seeing the villain infront of him for the first time in a month.

"W-where the fuck were you?" Shigaraki whispered, leaning against his sink. Hawks walked forward.

"I pissed off some yakuza member and got shot. Mirko wouldn't let me leave until I was fully healed, I'm sorry I left you alone." He mumbled and pulled Shigaraki into a tight hug, his wings wrapping around the hero as well.

He sighed and hugged the winged villain back, letting out all his pent up sadness, tears sliding down his face as he sobbed.

After he calmed down the two laid down on the couch.

"Don't ever fucking do that again you stupid bird." Hawks laughed and nodded, pulling the hero closer to him.

~
I forgot who requested this but uh here  you go! I'll probably find your comment after posting this-
Hope this was good, I'm still working on requests such as

Bakudeku from the todokiri oneshot
Todoiida truth or dare
Another Shindabi
Shindeku
And Bakukami

Not in that particular order though lmao