Bakuiida Part 3

The car ride to Iida's old apartment was quiet and filled with nerves, he hoped that Midoriya wasn't there so he didn't have to see his selfish freckled face.

"Hey glasses we're here, let's go." Iida sucked in a breath and opened the car door. He felt almost numb as the two walked up the stairs and closer to the apartment. Iida bit the inside of his cheek and silently opened the door with his key.

"Y-you can wait in the kitchen while I pack my clothes." Iida mumbled as he walked slowly to his old room. He opened the door and saw Izuku sitting on the floor talking to someone.

"I'm worried about him he's not answering my calls! I honestly don't know what to do Kirk—" He was about to say something else but Izuku noticed Izuku and ended the call quickly, standing up and going towards the heartbroken male. Iida flinched away when Izuku tried to touch him and he walked passed him, grabbing 2 suitcases from the closet.

"Tenya I've been trying to call you this whole time, where were you?!" Izuku shouted, having grown much taller since high school the male practically towered over Iida by a few inches.

"None of your business." Iida stated, his voice wavering slightly as he started filling the suitcases up with his clothes.

"I'm pretty sure it is my business since we're in a relationship, Tenya j—" Iida turned around sharply.

"Midoriya, You CHEATED on me, as far as I am concerned we are not in a relationship anymore!" Iida shouts, making motions with his hands. Midoriya frowned.

"But we can work through this!" Midoriya begged as Iida zipped up his suitcases, tears in his eyes.

"No we can't, I'm leaving, please don't contact me at all." Iida went to leave but Midoriya grabbed his wrist.

"Midor—" Iida was about to make Midoriya let go before someone beat him to it.

"Fuckin' Deku, let him go, he doesn't want to be with you so back off." Bakugo growled as he swung open the door. Midoriya immediately frowned and let go of the crying male.

"So you're leaving me for Kachhan? What? Did he promise to fuck you better than I could?! And you think I'm the whore!" Deku spat and was about to say more hurtful and degrading words before Bakugo punched him and he immediately passed out. Iida was sobbing now and thought that Midoriya was right, that he was a disgusting whore. Bakugo sighed.

"Iida don't listen to him, he's an asshole and childish for not handling this better." Bakugo squeezed the males hand reassuringly and took and helped with the suitcases and brought them down to the car.

The car ride was silent as Iida thought over the things Midoriya said to him. From the things he remembered when he wasn't sober he did technically cheat on the green haired boy. Iida sighed and felt Bakugo flick his ear.

"Jesus Christ, if you're upset about what that dumbass said than don't be. I know you're thinking about how you are a whore or whatever for kissing me but don't! It's not your fucking fault and you weren't in the right state of mind cause you were drunk for gods sake!" Bakugo ranted and was going to continue before he heard a small chuckled and looked over at the male in the passenger seat who was laughing.

"Thank you Bakugo."

~
Part three as requested
Does anyone want to request ships cause I'm bored out of my MIND, you can also request scenarios except for smut, nope not today.

Thanks for reading!