Todokami

Prison Au

Todoroki is a guard and Kaminari is a Prisoner

Todoroki's pov

I audibly groan as the same inmate is brought into the isolation cell. I don't even know why they call it and isolation cell when it's literally just another cell in a room without other cells.

"Todoroki! I feel like it's been so long since i've last seen you~" The blonde purred as he was led into the cell by Momo. I rolled my eyes. Momo chuckled.

"Have fun Todoroki." I sent her a glare as she left the room. I took my normal spot in front of the cell. I stood silent while the inmate, who's name was Kaminari. He kept on rambling about random things like a man named Bakugou who started a prison gang with a few other inmates, including him. I really didn't mind him talking to me about this stuff since most of the other prisoners would stay quiet or call me slurs, which was pretty boring. Also Kaminari also got in trouble more times than I could count which was odd since every time I would patrol the courtyard he would only be joking around with other inmates. It was silent for a long time and I just thought Kaminari just didn't have any more stories. 

It stayed silent for a few more minutes before I felt 2 strong arms wrap around my waist and pull me back to the cell's bars. I felt him nibble my ear lobe gently.

"W-what are you doing?" I cursed at my self for stuttering but Kaminari seemed to find it amusing.

"i just wanted to play with my favorite guard~" Kaminari teased. biting and kissing the skin behind my ear. I shivered and I remembered the cameras placed around the room.

"W-wait the cameras, I-" He cut me off by pressing his index finger against my lips.

"I already got that solved, don't worry princess~" Kaminari purred into my ear.

"All you have to do is unlock the door for me." He said lowly. I took the keys that hung to my side and shakily unlocked the door.

Let's just say I was limping the next day.

~

This was probably really bad but I don't give a fuck :)

I'll usually post on this book when i'm having writers block :^

 I will take requests for any ship, you can message me or just put it in the comments. 

I also don't write smut because I know I suck at it and i'm just not one of those people who write stuff like that ;-; But I can write fluff and angst and all that other schtuff xD

I'm doing these for fun so if your not a multi-shipper and don't respect other people's ships..

then get the fuck out :)