Chapter 69

(Warning some abuse! If you don't like don't read)
Cho-Hee POV
"Hello?" I panicked and calmed myself down. "H-hi." "Who is this?" "U-um you helped me at the store." "Ooh yeahh. Cho-Hee right?" "Yeah!'  I felt more comfortable and confident talking to her. "So you wanna hang out? Go out somewhere?" "Sure! Where do you wanna go?" "Hmm I'll think of somewhere. I'll pick you up at 7PM." "Ok let me text you my address." I texted her the address. "Thanks. So I'll see you at 7?" "Yeah! I'll see you." We hung up and I went to get ready. What do I wear?! Is she taking me to a fancy or casual place? Should I wear a dress or jeans with a shirt? Maybe I will just wear jeans and a really nice shirt.

I did my hair and put on my glasses

I did my hair and put on my glasses. When I walked out the room dad looked at me. "Where are you going looking like that?" He said in a teasing voice. "I'm gonna hang out with someone." "You never hang out with anyone. They must be special~" I blushed and looked away. "Do what's their name?" "Her name is Umji." "Where is she taking you?" "Um I don't know. She said she'll pick a place." "I have a tracking device on your phone." "Dad I'm not gonna get kidnapped." "How do you know?" "She helped me at the store." "How did she help you?" "There was some guy that tried to take me with him but she knocked him out." "Some guy tried to take you!? Why don't you tell me?" "I was but you and mom were tired and I sort of forgot about it. Sorry dad." He hugged me and pat my head. "You don't need to apologize about it honey." Soon the door knocked and I went to open it. Umji was standing there with a smile on her face. "H-hi." "Hi there! Nice to see you again." Dad came to the door and smiled at her. "Hi you must be Umji I'm Jungkook Cho-Hees father." She bowed and shook his hand. "Hello Mr.Jeon! Yes I am Umji." "Please protect my daughter. She is the only one I have." "Don't worry sir I will protect her with everything." I blushed and we walked to her car. She opened the door for me and I thanked her. "All right do you know where we are going?" "Um no I don't know." "We are going to...McDonalds!" "Omg I love McDonald's! You have the best plans ever." She laughed and we arrived in the parking lot. "Let's go." Excitedly I walked in the building. Ther was a short line so we had to wait for a little. It was finally our turn and I was so happy. "Hello welcome to McDonalds how may I help you today?' After ordering our food we sat down and waited for the food to arrive. "So where did you go to school at?" "Oh I just graduated from the high school down on 83." "Oh yeah I used to go to that one." "How old are you?" "I'm 19. You?" "18.' The food came and I was so happy. It smells delicious and amazing.
50 minutes later
We finished eating and walked to the car. It was about to be 8PM already. We had talked the whole time and I found out she wants to be a writer. When we arrived home she walked me to the door. "Thank you for tonight! I really enjoyed it." She smiled and I kissed her cheek before heading inside. Dad was not downstairs so I went to go see if her was upstairs. He was in there babying mom. "Hi mom. Hi dad." They smiled at me and I walked over to them. "Hi mommy." "Ewo!" "Hi dad." "How was your date?" "It was good." Mom crawled to me and sat on my lap. "Hi mommy." He smiled at me and played with my hair. "Isn't it past your bedtime?" He pouted but nodded. "Go tell daddy it's time for bed." He crawled to him and got taken to the bathroom. I walked back to my room. I think I have a crush on her. This is a first. I've never had a crush on anyone before. My heart was pounding the whole time I was getting ready for bed. By the time I lied down in bed it calmed down. Hopefully she likes me back. Before I knew it I was fast asleep.

Umji POV
She kissed me! Omg I might die right now! Firstly let me get home first. I do not wanna die on her doorstep that would be very awkward. Now I have to go back home. The first thing I have to do when I get home is take off my shoes. I got so used to doing this when I lived with my drunk father.  His drinking obsession started after my mom died
Flashback 10 years ago
"Mom please don't leave me!" She was on the hospital bed. "Ms you are going to have to leave the room." I looked up and saw a doctor. "N-no that's my mom!" "I'm sorry but you have to leave." I got pushed outside in the waiting room where my father was sitting. "A-appa?" "Don't touch me!" He yelled and some people looked at us. "This is all your fault that she is gonna die!" "It's not my fault! How the hell is it my fault?!" Suddenly I felt a bad sting on my cheek. He slapped me. People gasped and looked at us. "U-um I'm sorry to interrupt but she is gone." He grabbed me by the arm and tried to pull me with him. "No! I don't wanna stay with you! Let go of me!" He threw me on the floor and yelled at me. "Fine! Have it your way! You'll just die alone on the streets!" "No I will not! When I get older you will see my name on the news saying how successful I am! You will just see how great I am! Mom told me so and she believed in me! While you over here are drinking and beating the shit out of me while mom is gone at work. She did not die because of me! So get that put of your mind!" He left the room angrily while I got up. Quickly I walked out of the hospital and sprinted towards my house. I packed stuff in a bag and escaped through the window. His car pulled up so I ran as fast as I could to an alleyway. It was wet but this will have to do.
End of flashback
Now I live by myself. It was quiet so I went to my room and went to take a shower. After my shower I went to go watch some tv. Hmm what should I watch? Maybe this movie? It was a good movie but it ended faster than I expected. I should go sleep now since I want to go see Cho-Hee.

Jungkook POV
"Daddwy Jiminie hwave to go bwed." He pouted but I carried him to the bathroom. "Let daddy give you a bath baby." He nodded and the water started filling up the bath. "Ok baby you can get in now." He giggled and got in. I made sure to put his favorite bubble mix in the water. The bubbles formed and he was happy. After about 30 minutes he was all washed and it was time to get out. "Baby lets get you dressed." He nodded and got dressed.

I was tired and ready for bed

I was tired and ready for bed. "Is my baby ready to sleep?" He nodded and grabbed a pacifier that was on the countertop. "Let's go to sleep baby." He was already asleep on me. Slowly I lied down on the bed with him on top of me. "I love you baby." He mumbled something but I didn't get what he said. "Nigh nigh daddwy." "Good night Jiminie." I kissed his head before falling asleep.

" I kissed his head before falling asleep