Chapter 16 (sope)

Jhope POV
I was in the kitchen eating the cake Jin had made. It tasted so good especially since it was chocolate. I finished my plate and washed it. I went to the room me, V, and Suga share. As I was getting closer to the door I heard moans and heavy breaths. I thought it was probably Jungkook and Jimin. But I was so wrong. I got to the door and heard the moans. I realized it was Suga and V. I walked back to the kitchen and drank some Sprite. I waited 20 minutes before going back to the room. I knocked on the door and saw Suga open the door. I waved at him and saw V on the bed playing on his phone. I went to the bed and gave V a hug. He hugged me back and I looked back at Suga. I saw he had something on his pants. "I think Suga has cum on his pants!" V and me laughed and looked back at Suga. He had a confused look on his face. We pointed to his pants and he ran to the bathroom and came out. Me and V were playing on our phones. We saw Suga come out and he gave us both kisses. He lied down and went to sleep in between us. Me and V got bored so we lied down under Sugas arms. He hugged us and we both fell asleep.
2 hours later
I woke up and saw I was with Suga. V was gone for some reason. I hugged Suga and he hugged me back. I got ontop of him and saw he woke up. I got scared I knowing he was probably gonna cuss at me. Instead he took me off of him and held me close to his chest. I was surprised cause he will cuss at you if you wake him up it doesn't matter who you are. I felt something on my neck. It was wet and it felt good. I heard breathing in my ear and realized Suga was sucking on my neck! He doesn't really do stuff like this. I felt him keep sucking there. I didn't moan cause I'm not sensitive there. He stopped sucking there and went to my ear. I bit my lip cause that is where I'm sensitive at. He turned me around so that I'm facing him. He flips me on my back so that he is now ontop of me. He starts to kiss me. I widened my eyes because he doesn't really do things like this. He slips his hands under my shirt where he plays with my nipples. I can't help but moan at the pleasure I get. I didn't even know I was sensitive there. He stops kissing me and looks me in the eyes. I nod my head and he takes off his shirt. I never actually have seen him with his shirt off and he looks so sexy. He takes off my shirts and starts kissing my chest. I feel something in my pants that make them feel tighter. "S-suga why do my pants feel s-so tight!?" He looks at me and smirks. He takes my pants off and I see a tent in my underwear. I start to blush and cover my face. He takes off his pants and gets ontop of me. He kisses my ears and I start to moan cause he knows I'm sensitive there. He takes off my underwear and I hide my self with my hands. He takes my hands and moves them away. He takes off his underwear and gets something from a bottle. He puts some on his hand and puts some on my hole. It feels cold and all of a sudden I feel something inside of me. I looked down and saw Suga putting his cock inside of me. It hurt a little but it mostly felt good. I moaned at the feeling and felt him take it out. I whimpered at the feeling and then he shoved it back in. I moaned so loudly it felt so good. I wrapped my legs on his back. He went deeper and faster. I felt a knot in my stomach. All of a sudden I felt myself releasing something white and sticky. I felt something warm inside of me. Suga pulled out and lied down next to me. I hugged him and he hugged me back. He gave me a kiss and I fell asleep.

Jin POV
Really more sex?!?

Sorry for the short chapter but my phone is on 3%