Chapter 23

Flashback 16 years ago
Jin POV
I am so bored in class there is nothing to do in here. I continue to doodle on my notebook. Just a few more minutes before I can go home. The bell rang and snapped me put of my thoughts. I put my supplies in my bag on left the classroom. I put my headphones in my ear and start to walk home. As I was walking I heard a strange noise. I take out my headphones and look around
"Hello?" I call out but nothing is there. I shrug my shoulders and a few seconds later I hear light screaming coming from the forest. I make my way there and see a woman who is injured. She has a baby on here hands that looks about a few months old. "Ma'ma are you alright?!" She looks at me and hands me the baby. "Take care of him and love him for me. His name is  Jeon Jungkook. I am a wolf and he is half. When he finds his true love tell him about me. Tell him that he is half wolf and that you are his mom. I know you are a boy and you must be very confused but please do this for me and my baby. It is my time to go now. Goodbye". The woman closes her eyes and I have a baby in my hand. I run home and am about to tell my mom. I run in the house and yell for my mom. I go to the kitchen and see my father standing over her. She looks lifeless and pale. My father looks at me disgustingly. "Now it's your turn!" I run out of the room and go to the town. I pant in panic and look around. The sky looks dark and I want to cry. Why!? I have to watch a baby! Now my own mother got killed by my father! I look at the baby and kiss the head. Should I take it to an orphanage? No they would treat a baby bad. I go into an alleyway and wait until night falls. I get out my phone and check the time. It is 8PM and I walk home. My father is not there so I go to my room. I pack clothes and my life savings. I go to my moms room where she still has stuff from me when I was a baby. I get a large suit case and pack things. Diapers,bottles,wipes,pajamas,toys and money I found hidden. I go back to my room and grab a picture frame of me and my mom. I get the suit case and go downstairs. I grab the baby who I left on the couch. I go to an alleyway and sit down. I lay out a blanket and a pillow. I place the baby on the blanket and lay down next to him. I have millions of thoughts running through my head. What am I going to do about school? What about my mom? Will I survive? How do I take care of this baby? I grab the baby and hold it. I look at the time and see it is 6AM. I need to go to school. I decide something that is a bad idea but my only option. I put the baby in the suitcase and leave the zipper open a little. I place it near a wall and put rocks near it so it doesn't move or roll down the hill. I run to school and do my homework in the restroom. I run to class and suprising I am not late. I hand in my homework and we start the lesson. I keep thinking about the baby. I hear the bell ring and I run to the area where I left him. I open the suit case and he is awake. He looks at me and starts to cry. I give him a bottle and he calms down. I need to go to the store or find a job. I walk to the store and get some food, water,baby formula, and a stroller. It was only 35 dollars so I had lots of money left. The cashier gives me a weird look but scans my items. I pay and leave the store. I put the baby in the stroller and push it. I get a few looks but I don't mind. I walk and find a park to sit down at. I see a few kids there so I take Jungkook out of the stroller. I carry him and take him to the swings.I put him in and he smiles at me. I feel like a parent even though I practically are a parent. The sun starts to go down so I get Jungkook and take him from the swing. He whines but stops when I put him in the stroller.
4 years later
I finishes my shift at work and am heading home. I got a job and was able to afford a two bedroom apartment. I get home and get greeted by Jungkook. "Hi Jin!" I smile at him. "Hi Jungkook did you have fun today?" He nods his head. Jungkook is now 5 years old. I haven't told him about his mom yet. "Jin when will I see my mommy?" It makes me sad that he doesn't have a mom. "She's very busy and works hard so you can have a place to live. But every night when you go to sleep she says goodnight to you and watches over you". My eyes start to tear up but I hold them back. Jungkook nods and goes to his room. I make food and call Jungkook down for dinner. This is why happened everyday for years until he got a full scholarship to a very good college. I was so proud of him that my son is doing so good in school. I save up money so he could go there. It was not far from here so he could drive. I saved up money for gas and snacks. He even got his own dorm. He was 19 and I was 24. I hugged him goodbye and he left. He considered me as his bestfriend but in reality I am his mother. I was so lonely but he called me everyday to say hi to me and catch me up on what was going on. He told me he wanted to start his own business. I told him to go for it and he did. He was the biggest company in South Korea. I was so proud of my son and I knew his mom would be too. He hired me as a chef since he knew my cooking was good. I heard he found a boyfriend and he looks absolutely adorable!
End of flashback
Now I have told Jungkook who he really is. That I am his mother and he is my son. I am so happy I got that off my chest. He found the love of his life and now I think I found mine.♡♡♡