Chapter 37

Jimin POV
Daddy bought a new house and it looks so pretty! I got to choose the furniture and I got a bigger playroom in the new house. Daddy woke me up and I got mad and whining. Baby you need to wake up!" I got out of bed and hid in the library hoping daddy would get super worried. "Jiminie!? Baby where are you at?!" I laughed to myself and stayed hidden in the little corner of the room. Daddy came in and I covered my mouth to not giggle. It didn't help me and I saw daddy coming towards me. "Jiminie! Were you hiding?!" I felt scared and noded my head. "Why did you do that!? Do you know how worried I was?!" I felt scared and started crying. Daddy picked me up and spanked me hardly. It hurt badly and I cried. "That is your punishment! No toys today and you get timeout today!" I cried and got put in timeout. I stayed there for 10 minutes. Daddy came and picked me up. He bounced me and walked around the house for a few minutes. "I sowwy daddy." He rubbed my back and sat down. "It's ok baby you just scared me badly. But you still can't play with your toys today." "Ok daddwy." I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"Daddwy I need hwelp!" Daddy came to me and I pointed to the cup of yogurt at the top of the fridge

"Daddwy I need hwelp!" Daddy came to me and I pointed to the cup of yogurt at the top of the fridge. Daddy grabbed it and got a spoon for me. Daddy sat me down at the table and gave me the yogurt. I ate it and threw away the cup of yogurt in the trash like the good boy I am. I was bored and wanted my toys but I needed to follow my daddies orders. Maybe I can change my clothes hopefully daddy will let me. "Daddy can I change my cwothes?" He noded his head and I ran to my room. I got the clothes daddy bought me.