Chapter 39

Jimin POV
Daddy bought me a purse and it looks so pretty! He took me to the mall and we got ice cream! But it tasted a bit different. My ass hurts and stings alot but I can deal with it. I was sleeping and I opened my eyes a little bit. Daddy wasn't there with me. He is always there with me but not today. I got out of bed and looked around the room. There was a note on the desk next to the bed. Hi baby this is from daddy. I had to go grocery shopping for food and go to work. Stay safe my baby I will be back by 10PM. Love you baby call me when you wake up
From daddy.
I smiled at the note and got up from bed. There was no one in the house except me. Wait a minute. Where's Jae-Hee?! Did we leave him at the office where daddy works? Yeah I think we did leave him there. I miss him and daddy. Daddy said I should call him so I grabbed my phone and called daddy.
Jk:hello?
Jm:hi daddy!
Jk:hi baby! Did you sleep well?
Jm:Yes daddy I slept well!
Jk:that's good baby. I'll be home in a little bit ok.
Jm:ok daddy! Also did we leave Jae-Hee at your office?
Jk:Oh yes we left him there I was gonna go pick him up today.
Jm:ok daddy I love you!
Jk:aww I love you too baby! I'll see you later ok?
Jm:ok daddy love you! Bye bye!
Jk:bye baby.
I hung up and crawled to my playroom. There was noise in the living room so I went to go check it out. There was eomma and Namjoon hyungie. "Eomma!" He turned around and ran to me. "Awww my soon to be son in law! I smiled and hugged him as he carried me to the kitchen. "Your daddy told me to watch you so I came prepared." He pulled out a bag from out of nowhere. I peaked in there and saw lots of stuff "here you go Jiminie this is for you!" Eomma handed me a paci that looked so pretty.

 I peaked in there and saw lots of stuff "here you go Jiminie this is for you!" Eomma handed me a paci that looked so pretty

"Wow! Thwank you eomma!" He smiled and hugged me. "Hey where's my hug?" I was Namjoon hyungie pouting. He came up to me and gave me a hug. The door made a noise and then there was a knock. Eomma went to open it and he came back with a bag. "Eomma what is thwat?" "Oh I ordered some food for all of us." I nodded and looked in the bag. "Your daddy left me a list of what you can eat and trust me it was not easy to find food with that list." I noded and sat down waiting for food. Eomma placed something down in front of me.

"I called your daddy and said you can have this

"I called your daddy and said you can have this." "What is it eomma?" He looked shocked. "You've never had McDonald's!?" I shook my head. He turned to Namjoon and moved his hands in all directions. "This poor thing has never had McDonalds!" "Yah Jin come down! This is his first time let him enjoy it without you panicking." Eomma turned around and opened up the box. He gave me the food that was inside. It smelled really good and I even got a toy! It was a girl one and it looks so cute! It was a dolly with red hair and smelled like strawberries.

 It smelled really good and I even got a toy! It was a girl one and it looks so cute! It was a dolly with red hair and smelled like strawberries

"Eomma I got a toy!" He smiled and I ate the food. It taste so yummy! After eating I got to play with the toy and watch a movie with eomma and Namjoon hyungie. They gave me hugs and let me play the movies I wanted to. Daddy was gone for a little longer but I thought it was nothing. *ring ring* I looked over and saw my phone. The caller id said Daddy🥰 I picked up and heard daddy breathing heavily.
Jm:daddy? Are you ok?
Jk: J-Jiminie~
Jm:daddy what's wrong?
Jk: Jiminie~ it's so h-hot!
Jm:what's hot daddy?
Jk:my-my body~ I need my baby boy~
I blushed at his words and looked at eomma and Namjoon hyungie. They were both deep asleep and were not gonna wake up any time soon. Daddys work place was not far from here. Maybe I could get there by myself. Yeah I am big boy! Now how do I get off the couch without making any noise? I could jump off the couch or get down very very quietly. Very very quietly is what I chose. They didn't wake up when I got down. It was 6PM and the sun was going down. Daddy needed my help and I was going to him. I grabbed my purse and ran outside. Daddy took me to work so many times I remember exactly where it is at. It only took 10 minutes. I struggled to walk a little but I made it somehow. People gave me weird looks and some just stared but I didn't care daddy needed my help. I made my way to his floor and opened his office door. Daddy was panting like crazy and had his shirt off. "J-Jiminie my baby is here~". He closed his eyes and panted crazily. "Daddy are you okway?" He shook his head and came up to me. "D-daddy what's wrong?" He pinned me to the wall and kissed me roughly. Daddy took me to his desk and placed me on. The door was not locked but it didn't matter right now. A few seconds later some girl walked in. "Mr.Je- who the hell is that bitch!?" Daddy stopped kissing me and walked up her and shut the door in her face. He walked back to me and picked me up taking me to the bed in my area. Daddy took of my shirt and licked my nipple. "D-daddy~" he smirked and did the same to the other one. My chest was rising up and down quickly. He took off my pants and underwear doing the same to his. Daddy looked sweaty and in pain. He entered me and it stung a lot but it also felt so good. Daddy thrusted in and out fast. "D-daddy harder!~" he listened and went harder and faster till I came all over myself. Daddy kept going more and more harder and faster with each thrust. Daddy came inside me loads and made his thrust sloppy letting him slide in and out easily. He put his elbows next to my face so his face was above mine. Daddy kissed my lips and entered my mouth. "Mmm~you taste so good baby~" daddy moaned out to me. I closed my eyes as daddy pounded into me making his hips hit my ass. He was so deep I could feel him almost hitting my stomach. I saw a long lump in my stomach and I touched it.Daddy groaned as soon as I grabbed it. "Daddy-ah what is t-thwat?" He smirked as my hand was still touching it. I saw it moving as daddy thrusted more. I gasped and he kept going. It hurt a bit but it felt really good. Daddy pulled out a little and kept going. I held onto his back and scratched down with my nails as daddy went deep again. I cried tears of enjoyment.
6 hours later
I had fallen asleep or passed out 10 times! The only thing I woke up from was daddy who was still inside me. I came so many times it hurt but also felt amazing. Daddy came inside of me lots and I felt so full. He took it slowly so I didn't bleed like last time. When he pulled out a bit I whined. Daddy laughed and stayed for a bit. He pulled out and I felt cum drip from my hole. I was so tired and exhausted. Just a few hours ago I came here to see if daddy was ok. Now I am filled with his cum and so sleepy. "Sleep baby I know you're tired." I nodded and cuddled with daddy falling asleep.

Jungkook POV
I was in the middle of work and suddenly it felt hot. 'No no my heat is next month!' I thought to myself. I need Jimin. I called him and he sounded so worried. How was he gonna get here?
15 minutes later
I heard someone come in the door. It was my baby mochi. I had to have him help me but not tell him what was happening. He didn't know I was part wolf yet and I didn't want to scare him. So I just fucked him for 6 hours. He passed out and fell asleep multiple times but he woke up with me still in him. Some bitch named Chunseo always tells people we are dating for some reason but we weren't. I hated her so much and love my baby mochi so much. He was now asleep under me as I cuddled him. He looked tired with red and wet cheeks, messy hair,breathing heavily, clinging onto me like a kohala. He is so perfect and beautiful to me. I just love my mochi so much. I'm happy were getting married in a month or so. My beautiful mochi who I love💜