Chapter 52

Jimin POV
Daddy bought stuff for the baby last night and I got to help paint the wall yellow. It looks so pretty and I hope the baby will like it. This morning I woke up early so me and daddy can set up the baby room. How does daddy know if it's a boy or girl? He bought all girl clothing so it must be a girl. "Daddwy wakie upie!" He groaned and hit my hand gently away. Fine I'll do this myself. The baby room was downstairs next to my playroom. It was hard to crawl down since I have a baby in my stomach and I don't want to hurt it. What should I name the baby? I'll think of that later tught now I'm gonna set up the baby room. "Wow thwese cwothes so pwetty!" They were pink and so cute! Hmm how do I hang these up? Should I call eomma so he can help me set up things. Wheres my phone? I must have left it upstairs in the room. The walk up was hard since my back has been hurting a bit. "Where Jiminie phwone?" I saw it next to daddy on the table. Quickly I grabbed it and ran out the room not waking up daddy. "Hello?" "Eomma cwome hwelp Jiminie!" "Is my baby ok!?" "Cwome to thwe hwouse!" "U-uh ok I'll be there soon ok!" "Okway eomma!" He hung up. I should spread out everything put so we can put them out easily. Only a few minutes later I heard the door knock. "Hi eomma!" "Jiminie are you ok!?" "Ywes I okway but you nweed to hwelp me wif the babwy woom!" His eyes widened. "Jiminie I am honored to do that with you" I pulled him to the room and he help me set it all up. "It wook so cwute!"

Eomma said we needed to change the wall a different color and I agreed since he took care of my daddy his whole life

Eomma said we needed to change the wall a different color and I agreed since he took care of my daddy his whole life. "It wook so pwetty! Thwank ou eomma fwor hwelpwing Jiminie!" Suddenly I heard a noise come down the stairs. That must be daddy! "Daddwy?" He came in the room rubbing his eyes with messy hair. "Hi daddwy!" "Hi baby..." he looked so tired and sleepy. "Daddwy are pu sweepy?" He shook his head. "Oh hi mom." "Hey are you tired? You look like crap." "Daddwy what is cwap?" "Oh no honey don't say that!" "Why eomma?" "That's a naughty word and if you say that around daddy you might go to time out." "No! I no wan gwo to twime out!" "Then don't say it ok?" I nodded and looked back at daddy. "Oh well I gotta go guys Namjoon is texting me nonstop. See you guys!" Eomma got on his knees down to my stomach. "And goodbye to you too." Daddy smiled and we waved goodbye to him. "Daddwy why ou wook so tiwered?" "I didn't get a lot of sleep." "That no gwood for daddwy! Daddwy nweed sweep wight now!" I pushed daddy upstairs into the bed were he fell asleep onto even a minute after. "Jiminie come lie down with daddy." He mumbled. "Okway daddwy." Just as I lied down daddy grabbed my waist and cuddled on my back. "My baby is so small and warm." "Jiminie is nwot smwall!" I pouted and got turned around. "My baby is small! And I love him like that so you are small!" "Fwine daddwy!" Why was I so tired all of a sudden? My eyes felt heavier and soon I fell asleep without knowing.

Jungkook POV
Jimin fell asleep so now I can set up the house. Everyone was outside waiting to help set up the house. The door to our room knocked quietly and opened. Everyone was waiting outside and Jimin was not getting off of me. "Fuck." I whispered. He wakes up pretty easily so this is gonna be a challenge. All of a sudden an idea popped in my head. I grabbed his back and quickly turned him over so I was now hovering over him. He moved a little so I lied onto of him for a little before I knew for sure he went back to sleep. How do I get out of this bed now? "Daddwy?" Oh shit. "Hi baby." He smiled and looked at me. "Daddwy where are ou gowing?" "Oh well um daddy has to do something downstairs ok baby?" "Can Jiminie cwome?" "Stsy here baby ok?" He pouted but nodded and curled up in the blankets. I opened the door and went downstairs to see them getting stuff and bringing it in. "Ok I have finally got him off of me." "Ok well get your ass over here and help us." Suga said. "Aiii ok." The bags were filled with stuff for a party. They had chosen pastel colors and sparkly colors. "Wow you guys chose his favorite colors. He'll love this surprise." They smiled and we set up everything. Surprisingly it only took an hour and a half. The living room looked amazing!