Chapter 24

Sorry I haven't uploaded I was just really busy and haven't had many ideas for my stories! So I made this chapter  longer😬

Jimin POV
I woke up and saw my daddy in bed next to me. I felt bored and I wanted to play but it was night time. I got out of the bed and crawled to the room. When I was close to the playroom I heard a door open. I quickly hid in the closet and saw TaTae going upstairs. I saw him go to the restroom and I got out of the closet. I went to the playroom and got my toys. I got my blocks and played with them quietly not making any noise to wake my daddy up. A few minutes later I heard something near the window. I got scared so I went to go look out the window. I saw a man in a hoodie and he looked up at me. I ran to my eommas room and jumped on the bed. "Jiminie what's wrong?!" I cried and held onto him. "T-theres is a scawy man outswide!" He got up and carried me. He looked out and looked back at me. I heard some noise downstairs and he went down the stairs. I saw TaeTae talking to someone and come inside with something. He looked at us and stopped in his tracks. He smiled awkwardly and looked at eomma like he had been caught doing something. "Kim Taehyung what have I told you about ordering food past 11PM!?" TaeTae looked down and apologized. "Sorry eomma but I got hungry and I didn't want to leave you a mess in the kitchen...". I looked back at eomma and he looked like he was a little sad. "Thank you for not wanting to make a mess but if you do order food please tell us next time you scared Jiminie badly." TaeTae looked at me and apologized. "It ok TaeTae!" He went to his room and I looked at eomma. "Eomma why can't TaeTae odwer feood at night twime?" He looked at me and smiled. "The last 4 time the police got called because people thought he was doing something bad." I nodded me head and yawned. Eomma took me back upstairs and placed me in bed with my daddy. "Goodnight eomma!" He smiled at me before he left. I cuddled with my daddy and I heard him moving. I saw daddy looked at me still sleeping and smiled. I gave him a kissy and went to sleep. I really wanted to do something but I didn't want to ask my daddy. He would probably think I was weird and not want me anymore. I keep asking myself questions. Before I was in the store my mommy used to let me do it. But she died and my father sold me for money. I was in the store and made some friends. But then they got sold and I never saw them again. I saw my daddy fell asleep again. I got tired of thinking and finally did it. I went to my daddies chest and lifted his shirt up. I looked at his chest and sucked on his nipples. I felt nothing come out but it was ok. I went to the other one and sucked on that one. I felt my daddy touch my hair. I looked up and saw daddy looking at me. "Jiminie what are you doing?" Daddy looked at me in the eyes and I started to cry. Daddy put me in his lap and patted my head. "Why don't you tell daddy what you were doing Jiminie?" I shook my head st my daddy and he looked at me with wide eyes. "Jiminie why won't you tell me?!  I flinched and cried on his chest more. "Because I d-dont *sob* want dadwy to think I'm weird!" I hugged daddy and I stopped crying and daddy looked at me. "Now Jiminie will you tell me what you were doing?" I nodded my head at daddy. "I wanted milky!" He looked at me and his mouth made an "o" shape. He picked me up and kissed my head. "Why didn't you just tell me that?" "You don't think Jiminie is weird?" Daddy shook his head and gave me a hug. Daddy sat up and took off his shirt. Daddy pulled me to his chest. "Go ahead baby you can suck". I started sucking and I was about to close my eyes when Jin eomma barged in the room.

Jin POV
I went to bed after I put Jimin to bed. I heard crying and yelling. I got to the door of Jungkooks room. "Go ahead baby you can suck." I widened my eyes thinking Jungkook was making precious and innocent Jimin do something. I barged in the room thinking to see something else but all I see is Jimin sucking on Jungkooks nipple. Jungkook turned a light shade of red and so did Jimin. I walked out of the room and wiped my eyes. I walked to the bathroom and splashed water on my eyes. I went to my room and tried to fall asleep but couldn't even though it was 2AM.

Jungkook POV
I was what you call breastfeeding Jimin when all of a sudden mom barged in the room. He looked at us and his mouth opened. I blushed and he left the room. I looked down at Jimin and saw he stopped sucking. I brought him closer to my chest. "It's ok baby you can do it." Jimin started to suck and he closed his eyes. I saw he fell asleep with my nipple in his mouth. I grabbed a pacifier that was on the nightstand. I took Jimin off from my nipple and put the pacifier in his mouth. I closed my eyes and a few seconds later I felt something wet on my nipple again. I looked down and saw Jimin sucking on it. "I want daddy instwead" I nodded and fell asleep with Jimin still on my nipple.