Chapter 31

Jimin POV
My daddy got my a play area at his work. It is so pretty and I have toys to play with there while daddy works. I wanted to go to work with daddy today but I couldn't. Daddy looked sad so I gave him the puppy eyes. "Pleaseeee daddy?" He opened his mouth lightly and sighed. He nodded his head and I giggled. I got my stuff and daddy took me to the car. We arrived at the work place and got out. Daddy carried me to his office. I ran to my play area and hugged all my plushies. I heard daddy laugh a little. I was a little bit hungry and I wanted food. I crawled to my daddy and tugged on his shirt. He looked down and smiled at me. "What is it baby?" "Daddy Jiminie want fwood pwease!" Daddy nodded and took me downstairs to get food for me and him.

I ate my food and finished it up

I ate my food and finished it up. I cleaned my hands and brushed my teeth. I crawled back to my toys and played with them. I heard someone come in the room. I saw a pretty lady come in and look at my daddy.

 I saw a pretty lady come in and look at my daddy

I crawled to my daddy and he picked me up. "Hi baby are you having fun?" "Yes daddy I am! Who is the wady?" "That is my new assistant. She is nice unlike Jennie." I smiled at the lady and she waved back at me. I hugged my daddy and got down to get my toys. I was playing and I heard my daddy talking to the lady. "So you bought him?" "Yeah I did!" Was daddy talking about me? I felt like crying but I held it in. I went to my little bed and hugged my plushie. Is daddy really talking about me? No he can't be daddy would never do that! I love my daddy and he loves me. I should go ask him right now. I get out of my bed and crawl to my daddy. "Daddy what are you tawking about?" Daddy turned around and looked at me. "Oh hi baby daddy was talking about something I bought for you! But is is a surprise so I can't tell you yet." I nodded my head and felt happy daddy wasn't talking about me. I played some more before I felt tired and wanted daddies milky. I went up to him and pulled on the hem of his shirt. The lady had left a while ago. Daddy took his shirt off and I got milky. It taste good and sweet like ice cream. I felt sleepy and fell asleep drinking daddies milk.
2 hours later
I woke up still on daddies lap. I heard daddy talking to some people. I moved and daddy looked down at me. He smiled at me and I rubbed my eyes. I turned around and saw a table full of people. I quickly turned around and hugged my daddy tightly. He rubbed my back and I smiled. It felt like a long time before daddy got up and walked around the office. I felt more tired than usual now days. I guess it was normal since I was walking up more early than usual. Daddy stopped walking and sat down with me. He looked at me in the eyes and I felt like crying. "W-whats wong daddy?!"  "Baby do you want to see the surprise daddy bought for you?" I noded my head fast. Daddy got up and took me to the car. He got out something in a basket and took me back to the office. He opened the cage and out came the most adorable puppy ever!

 He opened the cage and out came the most adorable puppy ever!

I ran to it and hugged it. He looked so cute and soft! "You like it baby?" "Yes I wove it daddy!" "I'm glad baby." I ran to my daddy and gave him a hug. I kissed his face so many. Daddy picked me up with the puppy. We drove home while I hugged the puppy. I thought of what we should name him. I kept thinking until I thought of the name. Jae-Hee is the perfect name. We got home and went inside and I thought Yeontan would love Jae-Hee. I went to my playroom and placed Jae-Hee in my ballpit. We played for a while before I heard someone knock on the door. "Come in!" Daddy came in the door and smiled. "Baby it's time for bed." I whined and got up. Daddy carried me to the bathroom and took me a bath. I got in my big hoodie and socks. "Daddy what about Jae-Hee?" "Who is that?" "My puppy!" Daddy smiled at me. "I came prepared and bought stuff for Jae-Hee." I smiled and went to bed. Daddy came back with Jae-Hee and a little bed. Daddy placed the bed on the edge of our bed. I hugged Jae-Hee before going to bed. Daddy turned off the lights and hugged me. I cuddled my daddy who I love so much.

Sorry for the short chapter but I am running out of ideas. Please understand love you guys!💜