"They need me. Tell the coach...Uh...I have others things to do." 

"Almost the whole team is leaving anyways." George -one of their teammates- said informing them. And he was telling the truth, they were all going to the parking lot. 

"Uh...why ? " 

"No way our kids stay in school today. That shit crazy, man ! I hope they'll find her today. I don't understand why people take innocent children as their target. It's unfair ! That person must be fucking insane." He answered before to go on his own way and causing Kalvin and also Terry to be more sad, worried and mad than they already were. 

"T, can you do something for me, please ? "

He didn't hesitate to respond, "Of course ! You're my bro, anything you need I gotchu. What do you want ? " 

"Call Nelson, please. At least with him, we're actually gonna do something for Acacia. Tell him everything and that we need his help." 

Terry nodded his head, "Okay, okay. Don't worry, nobody won't hurt her. We're gonna find her before it happens something to her."

.

.

.

Cora was devastated, pissed off, sad and hungry. Why ? Why did he have to do this ? He didn't want the kids in the past. He denied them and abandoned Cora. And now he had kidnapped one of the twins. And only God knew what he was going to do. Cora was praying God to protect her baby and don't let him hurt her. She knew what he was capable of and she didn't like it. Acacia was just a little ten years old girl. She was still fragile. She was just a kid. Why ? Why was it happening ? 

"Ma, we need you to tell us everything you know." A white and tall with blond hair and brown eyes policeman asked her with a notepad in his left hand and a pencil in his right one. Cora had already answered their questions. She told them about Cameron and all she knew about him. She told them that he was the twins' father and a crazy man. She told them about his street live. She already told them everything she knew, but they were still questioning her instead of doing the other part of their job. What were they waiting for ? 

"Ms. McKall ! Can you look here please ? Look here ? How are you feeling ? " She sighed ignoring the wild journalists and staring at her fingers. How did they even know her name and that she was the missing kid's mother. All of this situation was unbelievable. 

"Cora ! " She looked up and then saw Kalvin. 

"Oh ! It's Kalvin Ryans ! Mr.Ryans, here ! " They're pathetic, she thought shaking her head. They were annoying her to the fullest. 

"Hey, how are you ? " At least, she knew that him was really concerned when he was asking her that question. They hugged and she break down again. She wanted it to be over and simply go home. She wanted the day to come back to normal, "It's okay, Cora. It's gonna be alright. Calm down." He caressed her back and then kissed her cheek pulling away. 

She wiped her face with the handkerchief she already had in her hand, "I'm gonna kill him if he does something to her."