Gary Daraon

I smiled at my girlfriend.

She smiled right back. She waved, and I waved back. 

Suddenly I noticed a blonde boy in front of me. He was waving too. Poor guy. He thought my girl was waving to him. I was about break the news to him that she didn't care about him, but Piper pointed to the seat next to her. 

She wanted me to sit with her. I nod, but so does the guy. Uh oh. She's going to tell him to shove off. I walk. He walks. He reaches before me and plops down in the seat. I can't wait to see him get pushed out of his chair. Instead, Pipes smiles at him! What?

"Hey, Pipes," I say. Her kaleidoscope eyes darken. 

"Only my boyfriend calls me Pipes," she says. 

"I know." I reply. 

"Then why did you call me Pipes?" She asks.

"Because I'm your boyfriend. So I can call you Pipes," I reply. 

"You're not my boyfriend," she scoffs, seemingly... serious?

 "Oh yeah than who is?" I challenge.

 She points to the  the blonde guy.

 "Not funny, Pipes." I say. This whole exchange is breaking my heart.

 "Don't call me Pipes!" She yells. 

"You're my girlfriend I can do what I want with you because I own you." I say. I jump on her and almost press my mouth to hers. She pulled back and punched me in the face. What the what? She's a girl, so why is her punch so strong? (A/N: GIRLS ARE STRONG YOU MORON.)

"You OWN her?" the blonde guy demanded. 

"Yeah, but butt out freak." I snap. 

"Girls aren't just people's property!" he continues. 

"Yeah then what are they supposed to be then? They only exist to make boys happy." I say. (A/N: My head hurts so much at his stupidity.)

"I hate you!" Pipes spat, breaking my heart.

————————this line break's birthday is today—————————

I was soooo gonna get revenge on that blonde guy! 

He thought girls actually had an independent purpose? Stupid. How could she fall for his fake tan and dyed hair and contacts? But you needn't fear. I was going to get vengeance! 

Here's the plan: Go to Pipes volleyball game. Cheer her on. Get my friend who is dressed up as the blonde guy to assault her. Save her. KISS! Perfect plan! (A/N: W O T ?)

At the volleyball game, I cheered as loud as I could, but all of her loser friends were the loudest ones there. She kept smiling at them but ignoring me. I nod to Jake, the person dressed as the blonde. He walks into the girls room after everyone has left. 

I hear a shrill scream and a high pitched voice begging for mercy. I'm sure that's Piper's voice! I charge in, but there's Piper, twisting Jake's arm and pinning him to the floor. Jake screams again, high pitched.

"Pipes?" I asked.

"Maybe the mist is working it's magic on me," Piper murmured. "But he doesn't look like a monster. He kind of looks like... Jason? No, it's not him. I'll kill him to be sure."

Piper pulled a plastic butter knife out of her boot and made a quick movement, but nothing happened. Piper stood up.

"Why are you harassing me- you're just a mortal? Plus... GARY?! What are you doing?" Piper said, brandishing the butter knife.

I cleared my throat. "Piper. You are my muse. You are my love. I want you to dump anyone else and get with me. Because not only are you my girlfriend to-be, but you are my property."

Piper punched me in the nose. Hard. One sickening snap later, Piper is storming out and I'm on the floor. 

Crawling to the door, I see Piper tossing her hair out of her face like she didn't just break my nose and chatting with... wow. Babe alert! (A/N: Gag.) She has honey curls, and now she's my girlfriend to-be.

New least-favorite character detected! Please point out any mistakes, and be sure to vote and follow if you're enjoying this book! Thanks for reading!