Extra

*Ignore the mistakes and wrong grammar, english isn't my first language.

-

"Byebye Dadaaa" Jiyoon waving his hand while Jimin carrying him, Yoongi smile as he saw his omega with their alpha son, he was going to his company because Namjoon's omega will going into his heat so he asked Yoongi for a leave to help his omega.

He give a peck on his son forehead and ruffle his hair, "D-Dada will bwuy me burder" (Dada will buy me burger) he clapped his hand smiling widely, "Yea I will buy burger for you and Mimi, but you have to be good boy, okay?" he immediately nodded, Jimin put down his son and hurriedly run towards the living room grabbing his bunny toy. Yoongi looked at his omega, "Call me if something happen love" he wispher as his hand wrapped around the omegas waist pulling him closer, Jimin smiled and give him a peck on his lips.

Yoongi growls, he pulled Jimin more closer burring his face at the omegas neck, he started to sniffed his scent making Jimin blushed, "I think I won't go to work for now" Jimin giggled, "Shut up hyung, your company needs you" Yoongi tighten his grip, "But love your....I will miss your scent" Jimin confusedly looked at his alpha, "Silly hyung as if your not coming home, let go now" Jimin tried to removed Yoongi's arms, he gasped as Yoongi started to bite his neck and sucking it leaving a mark, "H-Hyung Jiyoon might see us"

Yoongi continue sucking his omegas neck, Jimin softly moaned, "H-Hyung..." Yoongi was about to tale a bite again when they heard their son, "MIMIIIII" Yoongi pulled away looking at Jimin flushed face, "Go now hyung, see you later" Jimin stared at him, he notice how red Yoongi's face right now, "Are you alright hyung?" Yoongi sighed and nodded he give Jimin last peck on his lips and take his leave.

-

As Yoongi arrived at his company he's still craving for his omegas scent, he tried to focus on his works and meetings, he growls as he's body can't calming down, "Fuck!" he cursed massaging his temple.

He looked at his calendar for his schedule, "What the...shit" he notice it was october, "Fuck!" He grabbed his phone and check his calendar.

Is that why I was so craving for my omegas scent, shit!

He press the intercom through his assistant, "Mr. Min?" Yoongi closed his eyes massaging his nose bridged, "Cancel all my appointments for the whole week" Yoongi sigh, "Okay sir, but may I know why so if someone asked me why" Yoongi gaze at his phone looking at the calendar, "Tell them I was on rut"

-

"Hyung why your so early?" Yoongi looked at his omega, "I miss you" he immediately hugged Jimin making him startled but he hug him back, the alpha buried his face at his omegas neck, "H-Hyung" Jimin mumble, Yoongi looked up at him and he caress his cheeks, Jimin gasped, "Hyung! You're eyes!" Yoongi stared deeply at him, "Love" Yoongi smiled while his eyes slowly turning bright red, "Lets make love my omega"

Jimin gasped, "Hyung!" As Jimin looked back Yoongi licked his lips and attacked his omegas neck, "Ahh...hyung...Jiyoon is..is here" Jimin tried to pushed him, "What's happening to yo-"

"DADAAA!" Jiyoon run towards them, Iimin pushed away Yoongi and immediately looked at their son, "H-Hey..ahm...Jiyoon, Dada is tired so he will rest for a bit okay?" Jiyoon's smile fade, "Ish Mimi come to Dada too?"( Is Mimi will come to Dada too?) Jimin looked at his back seeing Yoongi trying to control his self, his eyes turning back at it's color then going back at bright red.

"Ah yea bub, I will take care Dada for a while, you can play on my phone for a bit" Jiyoon jump and hurriedly run towards the couch, Jimin turned his back and looked at his alpha, "Hyung lets go upstairs"

-

As they arrived inside their shared room Yoongi fall down on the floor, "Hyung!" Jimin kneeled down and Yoongi looked up at his omegas caressing his cheeks, "Love" the omega looked at him worried, "What's happening hyung?" Yoongi deeply sighed, "Love you and Jiyoon should stay away from me, specially you, you could stay at my sister's house I can..asked her" Jimin looked at him confusedly.

"Yoong hyung what are you saying? Why would I..we stay away from you, I don't underst-" Yoongi held his hand tight, "It was month of october love, I was going on my rut...and if you and Jiyoon is here I might hurt you"

Rut! But when alphas was on their rut, their omega will help them or they will find other unmated omega! No! I won't allowed that!

Jimin cupped his hyung's both cheeks, "I won't leave you alone here, you are going on your rut and I will help you like how you help me when I'm on my heat...I will asked your sister to babysit Jiyoon for a bit until your rut end."

Yoongi eyes widely stared at him, "Love...I don't want to hur-" Jimin give him a peck, "And what if you'll find other omega? You will also hurt me hyung, so I will help you, I will stay here that's final" Yoongi slightly smile and nodded, Jimin immediately hugged him and Yoongi hugged him back letting a deep sighed.

-

"Yeheey, Hobi hwung will come" (Hobi hyung will come) Jiyoon jumped as he heard what his mother said, "Mimi where ish Dada?" (Mimi where is Dada) he asked as he stop jumping, he looked up at the stairs waiting for his father, Jimin kneeled down to his son and held his both arms, "Jiyoon son, Dada is ahm...sick, he's not feeling well, so Hobi hyung will come here and you will ahm stay with them for a while"

Jiyoon eyes widen, "W-Why Mimi? Ish Dada okay? I don't want to leave I will take cware of Dada" he said and started crying, the omega immediately wiped his tears, "Hey...hey Jiyoon don't cry, Dada will be fin-"

Jimin's word cut as they heard the door bell rang, "Jiminieee?" Jimin looked back at his son, "Hobi hyung is here, let's open the door for them, stop crying okay" They both walk towards the door and as they open a wide smile greet them, "Jiminieee" the alpha Hoseok immediately hugged him, "Hi hyung" Jimin looked at the omega girl beside him, "How are you Yoonji?" the omega girl slightly smile at him.

She's like her older brother

"Come in, Jiyoon greet your aunti- I mean your noona and your hyung" Jiyoon sniffed and hugged the both of them, "Hi my niece, ready to leave?" Yoonji said caressing his cheeks, "But Mimi Dada will be shad if I lea-" Jimin looked at his son, "Jiyoon" Jimin softly called him, "If you stay here and Dada still sick you might get sick too and we will be sad" Jiyoon shake his head, "No..no I don't want Mimi Dada sad"

Jimin smiled, "So come with Yoonji noona and Hobi hyung so you can't be sick like Dada okay?" Jiyoon slowly nodded, "Please shay Dada I love him" the omega relief.

"We will go now Jiminie" Hoseok said carrying Jiyoon's bag while Yoonji carry Jiyoon, "Bye bye Mimi" Jiyoon waved, "Be good boy okay" Jiyoon nodded, "Pwamise"(Promise) "We will go first at the car hon" Yoonji said while Hoseok smile as they both left Hoseok looked at Jimin, "What happen to Yoongi hyung?" Jimin sighed, "He's on rut hyung" Hoseok worriedly looked at him, "Is that so, then be safe, you know alphas they become aggressive when they're on rut" Jimin slightly smile, "Thank hyung" Hoseok smile back, "I'll go now, you know Yoonji she's impatient" Hoseok laughed, Jimin giggled.

"Drive safe hyung and again thank you" Hoseok tsked, "That's nothing, I'm going" Hoseok hugged him and the omega hugged him back, "Bye hyung"