Mistake

*Ignore the mistakes and wrong grammar, english isn't my first language.

Hi :)

-

Jimin wanted him to stop, but in his other side he want to taste the alpha more and more. He miss it, but he knows it was so wrong. Yoongi has a omega, fiancé, he don't want to besmirch some relationship.

"Hmmmm" Yoongi keep on kissing the omega, he miss his plump lips around his. He ignore the omega's struggles, tilting his head making the kiss deeper. He put his right legs between the omega's thighs grinning against it.

He release the younger's wrist, trying to undo the omega's polo when a phone started ringing.

Yoongi stop at his movement, pulling away staring deeply at the omega's eyes. Jimin pushed him away glaring at him, Yoongi stepped back making a space between them.

Jimin looked away, searching his phone at his pocket, he looked at the callers id seeing Taemin's number, he pressed the green button.

"H-Hello hyung" he whisper, while still avoiding Yoongi's gaze. "I'm still a-at work hyung but we can m-meet later" Yoongi hands turned into fist hearing his omega meeting with someone.

"Sure hyung bye" Jimin put his phone at his pocket, turning his back at Yoongi, "W-We should g-go Mr. M-" "Who is that?" He growls, making Jimin cut his words.

Jimin stop at his track hearing the alphas growls, "Park Jimin!" Yoongi teeth grits, glaring at his back, his eyes slowly turning red and releasing a pheromones. Jimin's body shiver, flinched as the scent of the alpha hits his nostril. His eyes turned yellow, breathing become heavier and his body become hot.

His alpha was mad

But he needs to control his self, he don't want to do something wrong, "S-Sir, please s-stop" he mumble, trying to control his body, "I'm fucking asking omega" Jimin knees wobble and he hold on the door for support, "Who.is.that.?!"

"T-T-Taemin-" Jimin gasped as the alpha grabbed his waist turning him around looking at his red eyes. "H-Hyung..." Yoongi grits his teeth looking straight at Jimin's eyes, "Tell him your not going" Jimin eyes went teary feeling his body shiver under Yoongi's touch, both hands wrapped on his waist, body were too close making him more lost his mind on the alphas addicted scent.

"H-Hyung..s-s-stop, let m-me go..ple-" Yoongi pulled him even more, he leaned at the omegas ear making Jimin closed his eyes tight, "Your not going to meet that alpha" he whisper, "B-But hyun- ahh" Jimin moaned as Yoongi licked his earlobe, sucking and biting it. Jimin hold on the alphas chest fisting his hand on the alphas suit.

Yoongi went down at the omegas neck starting to sucked and biting making a mark, Jimin tilted his head making more access on his neck, "H-Hyung-ahh-hmmm" Yoongi claimed Jimin's plump lips making the omega moaned between the kiss.

He really want to pushed away the alpha but his body won't cooperate, he knows this is wrong, he knew that this was another mistakes but...

He can't escape...

His hands wrapped around the alphas neck and kissed him back, Yoongi smirked between the kissed, he tightly grabbed the omegas waist pulling him closer feeling each other hot bodies.

Their tongue played, making their kissed become passionately, Yoongi grab the younger hand making their hand ls interlock, while the other hand travel down to the omegas ass squeezing it. Jimin moaned between the kiss, enjoying the alphas touches so much.

Their pheromones mixed, filled the whole room.

As Yoongi started undoing the omegas shirt they both startled when they heard a knock, "Mr. Min?" Jimin immediately pulled away, pushing the alpha making a space between them. Jimin looked down.

You idiot! What have you done!

"W-We need to go Mr. Min" he hurriedly walked out leaving Yoongi, the alpha fisted his hand.

-

"Were here Mr. Min" Jimin wispher as he parked the car, he looked at the rear mirror seeing the alpha eyes were closed.

He's sleeping?

Jimin looked at his wrist watch, he sighed removing his seat belt and went out of the car, he open the side where the alpha is, "Mr. Min, wake up, sorry for disturbing your sleep but you can continue it on your bed" he slightly shake the older's shoulder.

The omega gasped as the alpha wrapped his hands on his waist pulling him inside the car, making him sit on his lap, "M-Mr. Mi-" Yoongi slowly open his eyes meeting the omegas wide eyes, "Yoongi" The alpha wispher.

Dejavu?

"Sir wake up we're here" he said but Yoongi just frowned, "Mr. Min? You can continue your sleep at the bed" he slightly shake him

But then Jimin startled when Yoongi grabbed his arm and pulled him closer making him leaning so close at Yoongi's chest.

His hands place at Yoongi's chest while his eyes widen looking at Yoongi we're eyes still closed.

"M-Mr. Min?" Yoongi slowly open his eyes and meeting Jimin's wide eyes, "I said it's Yoongi when we're not at the company Jimin"

"Your all red omega" Yoongi slightly smirked, "H-Hyung l-let me go" He keep on moving his hips causing Yoongi to groaned, he held the omegas waist tight, "B-babe stop moving" Jimin eyes went wide as he felt the alphas bulged on his thigh.

"I-I'm...sorry H-hyung...I-I didn't me-" Jimin eyes went wide when he felt a pair of soft lips shutting him, Yoongi pulled him closer titling his head for better access of the omegas plump lips.

End.

-

Kidding, hi fellas, for now it was short update. Dynamite is coming. Soooooo excited....You guys better stream correctly so we can reach our goal. Stay safe and healthy, REMEMBER STREAM CORRECTLY love lots💜