Strange

*Ignore the mistakes and wrong grammar, english isn't my first language.

Warning: Dark Yoonmin

-

"Hmmm" Yoongi let a moaned as he felt pleasure on his member.
He closed his eyes tight as his hand travel down feeling someone's head moving up and down.

He slowly open his eyes and looked down, his eyes went wide as he saw Jimin giving him a head.

"Fuck Jimin! What are you doing?!"
He said trying to pushed Jimin away to his hard member.

"H-Hyung" he smiled at Yoongi with tears in his eyes.
Yoongi shocked in what Jimin calls him.

"W-What happen? What are you doing?"
Jimin hands never leave Yoongi's member as he continue stroking it while looking at Yoongi's eyes.

"H-Hyung I-I need you, I feel h-hot"
Jimin crawl closer at Yoongi and sit on his lower abdomen making Yoongi curse.

"I-It hurts h-h-hyung" He said as his hands place on Yoongi's chest.

Jimin slowly leaned in and pressed his lips on Yoongi's with a slow and passionate kiss. Yoongi eyes widen as he felt Jimin soft plump lips, slowly, Yoongi closed his eyes and kissed Jimin back.

He grabbed Jimin's nape pulling him closer deepen the kiss. Yoongi let his hand slowly travel down at Jimin thighs before he squeeze it making Jimin breath out a very soft moan against their lips as his small fist slightly squeeze on Yoongi's shirt.

Yoongi parting his lips as his tongue slid at Jimin's bottom lips asking for entrance.
Jimin gladly parted his lips, allowing Yoongi's tongue to move in as their tongue meet and rubbed together in deep and lustful kiss.

Jimin wrapping his both hands on Yoongi's neck and start grinning his hips at Yoongi's abdomen.

"F-Fuck- ah shit" Yoongi moaned as he thrust inside Jimin's hole.
Jimin lips parted as he felt Yoongi's hard thrust, fingernails digging on Yoongi's biceps as he felt a pull and push inside him.

Yoongi's hands gripping on Jimin's small waist tightly. He thrust his hips forward and back, quickly moving his member in and out making Jimin moaned mess.

"Ahhh-a-alpha---hmmm" he moaned, squeezing his eyes shut as Yoongi move harder and faster.

Yoongi looked down at him seeing how Jimin get messed, Jimin open his eyes slowly meeting Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi eyes widen when he saw Jimin's eyes color changed.

"Y-You're eyes" Jimin wrapped his hands on Yoongi's neck pulling him closer while smiling.
"D-Don't stop h-hyung" Yoongi caress Jimin's cheeks as Jimin close his eyes when he feel Yoongi's warm hand.

Yoongi started to move his hips, Jimin moaned holding Yoongi's neck tight. Yoongi lean slowly as he looked at Jimin's plump lips.

Their lips meet, Yoongi start kissing Jimin, biting and sucking his lips, Jimin simply responded to his kiss.
Yoongi pulled away, he held Jimin's thigh and spread it more and slamming himself deeper hitting his prostate.

"Ahh-oh t-there h-hyung-ahhh--ah r-right there" he scream as Yoongi keep hitting his spot, arching his back, grabbing the bed sheet tight and feeling the tingles rush down his spine.

"H-Hyung-ahhh" Yoongi closed his eyes tight as he felt his climax approaching.
He keep on hitting on Jimin sweet spot feeling his walls getting tighter.

Jimin scream as he reach his high, cumming on his chest, stomach.
Jimin dropped his both hands on his side as he felt tiredness.

Yoongi's hands grabbed the both side of Jimin's waist tightly, throwing his head back as he cummed inside him, letting a soft whimper.

Yoongi looked at Jimin were eyes closed and chest went up and down fast. He wiped Jimin tears on his cheeks as he felt Yoongi's hand he slowly open his eyes and Yoongi notice his eyes changed back to it's normal color.

"Y-Yoongi?" Yoongi ignored his and he slowly pulled out, getting a tissue wiping Jimin's chest and his member.

He get his robe wearing it and get a towel to clean Jimin.
He walk towards him and started wiping his body.

Jimin slowly looked at him.

"H-Hyung?" Yoongi looked at him and raise his eyebrow
"I-I can call you that right?" Yoongi stared at him in a minutes.

"I-If you don't i-it's o-" "You can." Jimin smiled widely and grabbed his arm hugging it.
"Hyung"

"It feels weird when someone call me hyung but with him, it feel strange"

Jimin closed his eyes and slowly drove off to sleep.