Hurt

*Ignore the mistakes and wrong grammar english isn't my first language.

"Oppaaaaa I miss youuuuuu" a blonde girl run towards Yoongi and immediately hug him.

Jimin looked at them shocked, he was holding the tablet tight as he saw the blonde girl hug Yoongi.

"Chaeyoung? What are you doing here?" Yoongi pushed her slightly looking at her
"Hmm oppaaa what do you mean...I came back because of you, I miss you" She pouted and hugged him tight.

Jimin looked down as he felt pain on his chest. He slowly walked towards the door ready to walk out when Yoongi called his name.

"Jimin?" Jimin stop at his trace and looked at him.

"Y-Yes Mr. Min?" He answered, Yoongi sighed and looked at Chaeyoung.
"Wait me at the meeting hall" Jimin nodded and walk out of the room.

"Chaeyoung, stop hugging, look I have a meeting to attend let's talk later"
"But oppaaa-"  Yoongi cut her off
"Later" He stand up and fixed his suit, he looked back at Chaeyoung who's sitting on his chair.

"Don't touch anything" Chaeyoung smile widely and nodded

After the meeting Yoongi notice Jimin's quietness, he stop at his track and looked back at him.
Jimin immediately stop as he saw Yoongi looked at him.

"M-Mr. Min?" Yoongi stare at him for a second, but then Jimin startled when Yoongi grabbed his wrist and walk towards a room.
They both went inside and Yoongi locked the door.

"Why your suddenly like that?" Jimin looked at him
"Mr. M-Min w-what are we doing h-here?" Yoongi step closer at him while Jimin step back holding the ipod tight in his chest.

"I said why your quite?" He asked again.
"M-Mr. Min y-you have g-guest you ha-" Yoongi shut him up by claiming his lips, Jimin eyes went wide as he felt Yoongi's soft lips on his.

Yoongi kissed Jimin deeper holding his nape and tilting his head. Jimin shut his eyes tight and place his hands on his chest.

Yoongi wrapped his hands on Jimin's waist pulling his body more as their sensual kissing continue.

Jimin pushed him away glaring at Yoongi.

"Mr. Min!" He shouted

"Stop it! Please." Yoongi looked at him confused.
Yoongi was about to touched him again but Jimin avoided it.

"Ms. C-Chaeyoung is waiting, I have to g-go" He softly whisper but enough for Yoongi to hear it. Jimin turned his back and walk out of the room.

Jimin immediately walk towards the restroom and locked himself inside tightly holding his chest.

"Why does it hurts?" He then felt a wet on his cheeks noticing that he was crying.
Jimin kneeled down and continue crying his eyes out.

"Oppa can we eat dinner together later?" Chaeyoung asked while wrapping her hands on Yoongi's arm.
"Chae, looked I'm working so please stop" Yoongi removed Chaeyoung's hands and continue working on his papers.

While Jimin can't looked up at them, he can't looked at Yoongi because of his puffy eyes and the scene happen on the meeting room.

"Oppa can I stay at your house?" Jimin shot his head up as he heard Chaeyoung's request.
"Please oppa, I've miss you so much I want to spend time with you"

"Chae, you know I only have one room you can't stay there, you can stay you condo"
"Hmmm oppa, don't act like we didn't slept together on you're be-"
"Park Chaeyoung!" Yoongi cut her off

"Yah why are you shouting?" She pouted
"Cause your disturbing me, can't you see? I'm working and your not staying at my place" Yoongi said glaring at her
"Fine psh, just let's dinner together okay?" Yoongi sighed and massaging his nose bridge.

"Okay, now stop" Chaeyoung smiled widely
"Yay I'll be back at 7 oppa, see you later" She said while clapping her hands.

She walk toward the door but before she went out she take a look at Jimin then rolled her eyes.

"M-Mr. Min" Jimin softly whispered, Yoongi looked up at him.
"C-Can I go home e-early?" Yoongi stare at him concerned.

"Are you sick?" Yoongi asked worriedly, Jimin immediately shake his head as a no.
"N-No M-Mr. Min I- I just w-"
"Okay fine you can go" Yoongi cut him off, Jimin immediately bowed.

-

Hi it's been a while since I update, it's because I'm sick hope you guys understand. 🙂

Sorry if it was too short, I'll try to update early as possible. Always stay safe and healthy fellas.