Avoid

*Ignore the mistakes and wrong grammar, english isn't my first language.

-

Jimin went on the park, he take a seat as he felt tiredness, he covered his face and cry more.

He didn't know what to do, he can't call someone because he left his phone at Yoongi's house. He was shivering because of cold.

Payphone

He walked shivering near the paybooth and he just enter what number that he remember on his contact.

"H-Help me....p-please?" He wisphered softly, "Who's this?" The other line answered, "J-Jimin....I-I'm in the park n-n-near at ML hotel.... p-please I need y-you"

Jimin feels so weak, his knees wobbling and in any minute he will fall, his head and cheeks hurt due the girl omega did to him.

"Fuck....Jimin! W-wait me there....shit" the other line cursed, "H-Hurry.." as the call ended Jimin tried to walk on the bench, but then he felt his world spinning, he hold on the tree for a support.

As he looked up, the dizziness get worse, he fall down on the ground until he blacked out.

-

Jimin slowly open his seeing a familiar ceiling, as he look around his gaze went down on the guy leaning his head on the bed, sitting on the floor holding his hand.

He squeezed it making him woke up, "Oh my, Jimin, your awake, you make me worried" he said caressing his cheeks, "Are you hungry? Your still burning, why are you at the park with those thin clothes, look what happen" Jimin slightly smile at him.

"I'm...fine Tae, thank you" he sat up and Taehyung immediately help him.

"I'll get you some food, stay there, and tell me what the hell happen?" The younger step out leaving Jimin.

-

"SHE WHAT!?" Taehyung immediately stand up as he heard what Jimin said, "Don't shout Tae"

"How dare her do that to you! And what did Mr. Min do? What did he say?" Jimin looked at his lap, "H-He stoped her, I-I don't know what he say cause I immediately run away, T-Tae i-it's hurt" Taehyung looked at him calmly, "I-It's hurt, I-I don't know what to feel, s-she was his fiancé Tae and it's hurt me too much" then his tears starts to stream down his cheeks.

Taehyung hugged him tight while Jimin buried his face on the younger's chest, "It's okay Jim, forget him, please stop crying, he's not the only alpha you can meet someone else" Jimin clenched his fist, "Rest here, don't work tomorrow so yo-" Jimin immediately looked up,
"Tae you k-know I c-can't, I'm still his s-secretary, I hav-"

"But Jimin you'll hurt again, if yo-" "I have to do my job" Taehyung sighed, "Fine, but please if something went wrong call me okay?" Jimin nodded, Taehyung slightly smiled at him, "Rest now, Jungkook and I will sleep on the other room, called me if you need something"

"Thank you Tae" Taehyung wiped his tears, "Sleep now, good night"

-

"Wait me at the lobby okay? Let's eat lunch together" Jimin nodded.

His hands sweating and heart beating faster as he slowly getting near at Yoongi's, he felt like his gonna throw up. He deeply sighed and lift his hand at the door and slightly knocked.

He didn't wait for a response, his nerves got relax as he open the door seeing no one inside.
He slowly walk at his cubicle and take a seat, he looked at the tablet checking Yoongi's schedule.

"Okay I'll be....there" Jimin flinched as he heard a familiar voice, his scent immediately covering the whole room, Jimin looked down trying to clam his self, he covered his mouth together with his nose preventing sniffing the alpha's addicting scent.

"I gonna go, bye" The older put down his phone looking straight at the omega. He slowly walk towards him, "Good..good morning Mr. Park" Jimin startled hearing the alpha's voice near him.

"G-G-Go-Good m-morning Mr. M-Min" He stuttered, "Jimin" The omega covered his nose tight, "Here" Jimin looked up as he saw the alpha holding his phone, "You leave this in my house" He shakily get the phone, "T-T-Thank you Mr. Min" he mumble.

"Jimin? Can we talk later?" Jimin shift at his sit, "I-I-I don't know s-sir" "Jimi-"

"Mr. Min, w-were inside the company." Jimin fearless looked up at him, "But J-" "I checked your schedule Mr. Min, you have meeting with Mr. Lee Dong-min in a few minutes, we have to ready now Mr. Min"

Yoongi deeply sighed and continue walked at his swivel chair, "Ready my car Mr. Park" he coldly response.

-

"Thank you Mr. Min, so I guess we can work together by next week?" He said extending his hand for a shake hands towards Yoongi, "Yes Mr. Lee, and thank you too for trusting our supplies" Yoongi accept the other alphas hand.

After the two alphas pulled away their hands, Dong-min looked at Jimin and smiled, "Mr. Min, you really have beautiful secretary, I'm envious" He then slowly caress the omegas cheeks, but then Yoongi grabbed Jimin's wrist and pulled him behind.

"Mr. Lee I appreciate your compliment towards my secretary, but please touching my employee was too much, beside I'm sure theres someone you can have with in the future." He slightly smiled but he's eyes were glaring and slowly turning into red.

Lee chuckled and put his hands up, "Chill Mr. Min, I'm not gonna take your omega, I'm just mesmerise at his beauty and even his sweet scent" Yoongi growls making Lee laughed, "So maybe I can take my leave, see you Mr. Min" he looked behind him and smile, "see you too Mr. Park" Jimin looked at him and slightly bowed after leaving the both of them.

"M-Mr. Min you can l-let go of my hand" Yoongi deeply sighed trying to calm his self, he released the omegas wrist and turn around at him, "We have to go now Mr. Min, your have meeting at four pm with th-"

"Jimin" the omega flinched, "Cancel all my appointments" Jimin looked at confused, "Why Mr. Min?" Yoongi step closer at him making the omega breath hitch, "So we can talk" the alpha whisper.

"Mr. Min, you business was too important than talking to me, that can wai-" Yoongi again take another step forward while the omega step back, "Yes it can wait but I can't" The alpha continue getting closer at him until his back touched the wall.

"M-Mr. Mi-" Yoongi up his hand on the side of the omega trapping him, Jimin slowly looked up seeing the alphas eyes turning into yellow, "Y-You're e-eye-" "Why are you avoiding me omega" he growls, trying to control his self.

Jimin felt his knees shanking as he heard the alpha, releasing a scent making him crazy. "M-Mr. Min p-please s-st-" Jimin cut off by the soft lips of the alpha, his eyes went wide, he place his shaky hands on his chest, about to pushed him away but the older grabbed his both wrist pinning him on the wall.

-

Sorry I update late, I have busy schedule these days. Please understand.😔

And please don't rush me updating Sell with the Mafia Season II. It's stressing me.
Now I really apologise updating late. I'll try my best to update early as possible.😔

Stay safe and healthy fellas love lots.💜